Cleanqueenkerrigan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After doing some Facebook snooping (extreme boredom has set in) I've concluded that she hasn't locked her Instagram due to knowledge of this thread. I don't think she knows about it. Instead I think it's do with her ex husband and his new wife having a baby around 2 weeks ago. The timeline kind of matches up. Also if she did know about this thread there's NO WAY she'd be able to keep quiet about it on her stories. She would go on a full rant for days.
No way !!! He’s married again? And new baby ? Isn’t he a lot older then her ? She said once he didn’t want children etc bit of a slap in the face for her .
I wonder if that contributes to her depression etc

From the pics he and his new partner seem to be around mid/late 40s. So... maybe 15 years older than her maximum. I think she's 32 and it looks like they were together for a good few years maybe from 09/10.

From the pics he and his new partner seem to be around mid/late 40s. So... maybe 15 years older than her maximum. I think she's 32 and it looks like they were together for a good few years maybe from 09/10.
She has she been split up and single that long ?! She still mentions him sometimes 🤔

Sorry, I meant they got together around 09/10. Engaged 2014 and married 2015. Broke up 2016 (judging by her pictures).

Reactions: 1
🤣🤣🤣 no I mean she said her friends went on his side when they split, did she cheat or something.
I think they were his friends to start with so I suppose they just stayed more with him ?
she is so moany imagine being around her while she’s going through a break up 😳😳😳😳😳😴😴😴😴😴

Yeah, I think they were most likely his friends and their wives / partners. It doesn't sound like she has kept any friends from school / college etc but it's not difficult to understand why! She's moany, demanding and difficult on a good day 🤣

Reactions: 3
Yeah, I think they were most likely his friends and their wives / partners. It doesn't sound like she has kept any friends from school / college etc but it's not difficult to understand why! She's moany, demanding and difficult on a good day 🤣
Very true , if I worked with her I would avoid 😴🥱😩🤦🏼‍♀️😂

I bet she smells like cod. Are her eyebrows still questioning the meaning of life?

• Haha
Is she still as boring as ever? One thing that always grossed me out was that she'd drink a big glass of milk before bed 🤢 the thought of going to sleep with teeeth covered in milk is rancid.

Yep still boring 🤦🏼‍♀️ How she can talk for 10 minutes about plug in’s , where she has taken them out of what socket and so on I really don’t know .
she’s moved her office upstairs now as she’s working from home . There is no way she would of done that in her own , her dad must of been over to help . And if he didn’t help then it just shows what a fake she is about her pain .
she just acts like such a princess 👸🏻

Reactions: 2
It’s the unhealthy meals I can’t get with, I suffer with chronic pain (only 8 years though) and I lost 4 stone a year ago, my back is so much better, still painful but at least I can do normal activities. It’s a shame she didnt stick to the diet, it would of benefited her massively

Reactions: 3
Her weight and lack of exercise will be most definitely making any pain she has worse. Its a shame she didn't keep to her diet, because like you say it really would have helped.

But then again one minute she can't move her arm, next she's showing what shopping she has bought and lifting heavy bags around. Not to mention the decorating, gardening and furniture moving.
Pretty sure she plays on how bad the pain really is.

She's just odd. I'd never get my dad to put an injection in my butt or give my back and shoulder a 'good rub down'. I'd have to be bed bound and desperate.

Reactions: 6
Yes very true , she got down on the floor and painted the decking 🤔

If you have a bad back and shoulder that’s the last thing you do . Just shows you she can do it . 🤦🏼‍♀️
spoilt attention seeking girl

Reactions: 2
Does she just plan to not change her bedsheets during lockdown? Since she can't do it without her dad's help.

• Haha
No I can’t cope she has popped up moaning about her bloody shoulder again... how can one person go through eating that much shite I never know! I watched a back a few highlights and that always hiding the sizing of her clothes.. I remember once she was like I am no where near a size 16 I just get it baggy.. yet she pulled out size 18/20 knickers.. she needs to be honest to herself and others... then eyebrows thank duck.. they have gone! She really needs to get on a site to meet some new friends or something!

Reactions: 4