Cleanqueenkerrigan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And of course it’s to brag…”I’m very content”. If you have to say that, chances are its not true!

Reactions: 5
🤣🤣 Hear stories though with a sip of wine in a glass saying my perfect Sunday. Erm has she started hitting the bottle?? Never known her to have a bevy now it’s her favourite thing ever!! Must be this promotion 🤣🤣
It’s to cope with the stress of the new job, she can’t handle it! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
‘I’m very content’ you only know/spend time with your mum, dad and nan. A mum who you seem to argue with more than get on with, a dad who injects your arse with your depo and rubs back cream on while top less as you’ve said before you had to take your bra off. Your nan who you more than likely bully and guilt trip into paying for things for you. What a sad life. So I’m sorry, I really don’t see what is content about that. Yes you can lead a single life, work full time and happily come home to your doggy at night - but most people who do that go on dates, have friends etc. Also, correct me if I’m wrong but I’ve never seen her drink wine let alone have a favourite? She always drinks coke of kopparberg?

Reactions: 3
‘I’m very content’ you only know/spend time with your mum, dad and nan. A mum who you seem to argue with more than get on with, a dad who injects your arse with your depo and rubs back cream on while top less as you’ve said before you had to take your bra off. Your nan who you more than likely bully and guilt trip into paying for things for you. What a sad life. So I’m sorry, I really don’t see what is content about that. Yes you can lead a single life, work full time and happily come home to your doggy at night - but most people who do that go on dates, have friends etc. Also, correct me if I’m wrong but I’ve never seen her drink wine let alone have a favourite? She always drinks coke of kopparberg?
She always drinks blue wkd cause apparently she’s a teenager from 2005 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why do fuckwits feel the need to make a public announcement they has their jabs, nobody cares , now off you duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She has literally disappeared off the face of the earth!! She’s not done any talking stories in weeks, I wonder if she read here and realised how much she drones on 🧐

She has literally disappeared off the face of the earth!! She’s not done any talking stories in weeks, I wonder if she read here and realised how much she drones on 🧐
What I thinks happened is that, since the other girl was binned and she’s been ‘promoted’ her new work has thought hang on, we’ll save money and Danielle can do it all but we’ll butter her up by giving her a fancy title (like people who work at subway are called sandwich artists) and give her a bit of extra money and we’re still quids in. And that spineless witch who gloated with her disgusting smug face is now over worked, over whelmed and cries to the dog at night :)

• Heart
  • Haha
What I thinks happened is that, since the other girl was binned and she’s been ‘promoted’ her new work has thought hang on, we’ll save money and Danielle can do it all but we’ll butter her up by giving her a fancy title (like people who work at subway are called sandwich artists) and give her a bit of extra money and we’re still quids in. And that spineless witch who gloated with her disgusting smug face is now over worked, over whelmed and cries to the dog at night :)
I think you've hit the nail on the head. If everything was going swimmingly she couldn't resist coming on and telling us how wonderful her life is. I think she's bitten off more than she can chew with this new role but can't admit it.

Reactions: 2
I agree with both of you. I hope she’s getting her reward for being so smug and arrogant.

I agree with both of you. I hope she’s getting her reward for being so smug and arrogant.
I’ve never in my entire 30 years, seen someone so gleeful about someone’s demise. I hope the girl takes them to a tribunal because although she was in her probation period I think Danielle said, a company still has to show proof they have tried to help you and that letting you go was the absolute last resort. I’d be questioning why they needed two new people for the accounts when there’s only the two/now just Danielle in accounts in the first place. What happened to the previous employees 🤔

Reactions: 1
Feckin hell......
She's back 🙄
Still moaning, still in pain. 🥱🥱
For some weird reason though I can't click that unfollow button
I've only listened to a few of her stories but I've had to give up......she's so draining. 😴😴

• Haha
Feckin hell......
She's back 🙄
Still moaning, still in pain. 🥱🥱
For some weird reason though I can't click that unfollow button
I've only listened to a few of her stories but I've had to give up......she's so draining. 😴😴
Can whoever watches them all update me 😂

Her line manager’s left now too 🤔 Something fishy going on in that place. Nobody can stand working with her! 🤣

• Haha