Cleanqueenkerrigan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to try being on all the feckin meds I’m on! Morphine, diazepam, codeine, naproxen, amitriptyline, Quetiapine, targinact plus antidepressants….and I still try and smile, care for a family member who is on end of life care (she could have gone in a hospice but I said no) and loads more (not asking for sympathy AT ALL, it’s my choice) she absolutely boils my blood!
Only my nearest and dearest know about the pain I’m constantly in, I don’t announce it anywhere else an to anyone else! And you know what Danielle - I do things for others because I love them, not so I can rave about how amazing I am and certainly not for money! Grow up!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She ain't so smug now ...sounds like a mass walk out most probably because of her ...karma has been served ...amen 🙏

I find it odd that someone working in a financial position, with a new promotion, books all her time off at month end.... 🤔

I find it odd that someone working in a financial position, with a new promotion, books all her time off at month end.... 🤔
I don’t know if it’s always the case but my last 3 jobs have been in finance and we do our month end either this week, or the first second to last of the month. I’ve never worked anywhere who’s done month end at the end of the month x

I don’t know if it’s always the case but my last 3 jobs have been in finance and we do our month end either this week, or the first second to last of the month. I’ve never worked anywhere who’s done month end at the end of the month x
Must depend on the company, ours is first week of the month. Wouldn’t surprise me if she was intentionally booking month end off though 😂

Reactions: 1
Considering she seems to be the only one working there I don’t see how she can avoid it - surely the company will collapse if she’s not there to oil the cogs 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Oh my 🤦🏼‍♀️ Is it just me or did she come on her stories yesterday to purely tell people about her “bad news” and that she had to have injections 😂 it’s like she gets off on telling people there’s something wrong with her 🙄 very strange behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh my 🤦🏼‍♀️ Is it just me or did she come on her stories yesterday to purely tell people about her “bad news” and that she had to have injections 😂 it’s like she gets off on telling people there’s something wrong with her 🙄 very strange behaviour.
Yep she really did! She must be a nightmare for doctors to treat, everything's so over dramatised with her. Bad news is I've got bursitis and tendonitis - snap! Plus I've got crohns disease, arthritis, eye problems, skin problems etc etc. Have to have injections on regular basis, you're an adult (supposedly), get over it and grow up!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Did I hear right? She recruited someone and has been training them? Is there no end to her career talents? An accountant, a recruiter/HR advisor, and a trainer? Wow. No wonder they wanted her, she's doing 3 jobs on 1 pay! Well, so supposedly anyway, can't always take her at face value.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did I hear right? She recruited someone and has been training them? Is there no end to her career talents? An accountant, a recruiter/HR advisor, and a trainer? Wow. No wonder they wanted her, she's doing 3 jobs on 1 pay! Well, so supposedly anyway, can't always take her at face value.
Can you imagine being trained by her and working for her??! She's 100% one of those patronising people who think they know it all and sneer if you don't.

She’s gotta admit she’s still in pain with her shoulder, she’s had a take away every night for the last few nights, but she’s gotta admit she doesn’t give a tit, works still busy, she’s still training, she’s walked storm, I’m actually impressed she said all of that in only 9 dots instead of her usual 90 🤣🤣

• Haha
She’s gotta admit she’s still in pain with her shoulder, she’s had a take away every night for the last few nights, but she’s gotta admit she doesn’t give a tit, works still busy, she’s still training, she’s walked storm, I’m actually impressed she said all of that in only 9 dots instead of her usual 90 🤣🤣
Yawn 😆😂😂😂😂

She’ll have to admit that come January when she weighs herself again and has put on 2 stone, she’ll care then. Slimfast for the 3883 time.

• Haha
She’ll have to admit that come January when she weighs herself again and has put on 2 stone, she’ll care then. Slimfast for the 3883 time.
Does she she have her Slimfast art installation in the kitchen of unused tins 🤣 or did it come down when she decorated?

• Haha
Where the hell is she ? She’s in hibernation, probably come back with some massive story about all her aches and pains .

Where the hell is she ? She’s in hibernation, probably come back with some massive story about all her aches and pains .
She’ll come back and tell us that everyone got the sack cos they were tit and Daniela has single handedly run the company because she’s so good

It’s so strange that she hasn’t posted in so long. That’s such a big deviation from her previous behaviour where she storied for hours and hours (endless drivel).

I hadn’t even thought about her until I saw your posts come up on my threads list! Not missed her, but now you’ve all mentioned her it’s curious 🧐

It’s so strange that she hasn’t posted in so long. That’s such a big deviation from her previous behaviour where she storied for hours and hours (endless drivel).
I haven’t eaten whilst she’s been gone, I don’t no what food to buy without her weekly hauls 🤣 Hope she’s stressed to the max thinking she could run the business like it’s her own. You got that poor girl sacked you do the fooking work 🤣🤣

• Haha