Cleanqueenkerrigan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who reckons she’s made this whole story up? 👀

where is it she works? I might call them up and ask to speak to the finance manager 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A finance manager role is a hell of a step up from what she’s been doing, especially if the company is as big as she’s making out. It usually takes years to work your way up to that level, and often those positions are filled by qualified accountants with many years post qualification experience. She keeps talking about her degrees etc, but what professional qualifications does she actually have? I’d be interested to know how she’s going to perform.

Reactions: 5
So they've promoted her to Finance Manager and she's got no managerial experience/skills at all - not a good move. She's shown how sly and bitchy she can be, can you imagine having her as a line manager?? With her runaway mouth and lack of awareness I can foresee many grievances coming her way. Companies really p*** me off when they promote people to a managerial position without any of the skills they need. If I found my line manager talking about me on social media their feet wouldn't touch the floor on the way to the tribunal!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So they've promoted her to Finance Manager and she's got no managerial experience/skills at all - not a good move. She's shown how sly and bitchy she can be, can you imagine having her as a line manager?? With her runaway mouth and lack of awareness I can foresee many grievances coming her way. Companies really p*** me off when they promote people to a managerial position without any of the skills they need. If I found my line manager talking about me on social media their feet wouldn't touch the floor on the way to the tribunal!!!!
Exactly this. She doesn’t know the meaning of the word discretion, so she’s a wholly inappropriate person to be responsible for the welfare and performance management of a team of colleagues. It’ll be a car crash. If she’d been there longer than a couple of months they never would have offered her such a position, surely. It comes from them not knowing her well enough.

Reactions: 3
Well............. what a sly little witch she truly is!! The way she sat on her stories smirking that some poor lady got sacked showed her true colours this evening, what a horrible, horrible person you are Danielle, no wonder your so alone in life. I wonder what the company she works for would think about how freely their new amazing finance manager discusses private company business over her social media?

Reactions: 8
The gloating face of a nasty piece of work.
The girl she is replacing could be sat at home now wondering how she's going to pay the bills....and this selfish little madam is on her stories with a glass of champagne....she's certainly sank to a new level. I'm completely disgusted by her, I hope she reads these, and has a bit of guilt, but I doubt it.
As long as Danielle is happy then stuff everyone else......no wonder she's single, who would want to put up with that?? Horrible, horrible human being. I hope she cocks it all up massively!!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Being petty but god forbid I ever have to report to a manager with those eyebrows, I’d just laugh in her face 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The gloating face of a nasty piece of work.
The girl she is replacing could be sat at home now wondering how she's going to pay the bills....and this selfish little madam is on her stories with a glass of champagne....she's certainly sank to a new level. I'm completely disgusted by her, I hope she reads these, and has a bit of guilt, but I doubt it.
As long as Danielle is happy then stuff everyone else......no wonder she's single, who would want to put up with that?? Horrible, horrible human being. I hope she cocks it all up massively!!
I don’t watch anymore from these comments I’m glad I cannot stand this behaviour! The eyebrows are slightly better!

Being petty but god forbid I ever have to report to a manager with those eyebrows, I’d just laugh in her face 🤮
There not quite as bad as they once were 😂 still vile though

• Haha
On and on and on and on! She was lively tho must of been the champers! Can’t stop thinking about the girl grabbing her coat and running out of the office crying!! Wtf? You just can’t sack someone can you? Still can’t work out what she’s doing is she staying with the old firm or going to the new one? And did she start this thread herself🤣🤣

On and on and on and on! She was lively tho must of been the champers! Can’t stop thinking about the girl grabbing her coat and running out of the office crying!! Wtf? You just can’t sack someone can you? Still can’t work out what she’s doing is she staying with the old firm or going to the new one? And did she start this thread herself🤣🤣
She’s staying with the new company so she would have had to go back to her old company to turn them down after accepting their offer 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 1
unfortunately the tories changed the law so unless you’ve worked for a company for two years there’s little the person could’ve done especially if she’s still in probationary period. It’s so tit.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Now that she’s supposedly making bank 💰 I hope she does the right thing and hires a dog walker for storm. It’s cruel to have a dog like that inside all day - regardless of what Danielle protests!

Now that she’s supposedly making bank 💰 I hope she does the right thing and hires a dog walker for storm. It’s cruel to have a dog like that inside all day - regardless of what Danielle protests!

Maybe she will now stop taking money off of her nanna too!!

• Haha
I was cringing watching those stories and how happy she was at the expense of someone else losing their job so she can sit and drink champagne whilst two companies fight over her and her irreplaceable skills
She’s a legend in her own mind!

She’s staying with the new company so she would have had to go back to her old company to turn them down after accepting their offer 😂
I would have liked to have listened in on her bluffing her way through that conversation, especially after she was so effusive about going back there and the new job! I hope it was awkward for her and they made her squirm.

Storm hates this weather but doesn’t mind a “cool heat” 🧐 I’ll have to check with The Met Office on that one.

More health issues. A mysterious rash 😱 and the never ending shoulder saga. The shoulder didn’t stop her from painting her Nan’s kitchen though. Funny how her back hasn’t had a mention despite the fact that she was in agony with it, literally going to work, walking Storm and going to bed, right up until all the job drama, at which point that was suddenly all forgotten.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Storm hates this weather but doesn’t mind a “cool heat” 🧐 I’ll have to check with The Met Office on that one.

More health issues. A mysterious rash 😱 and the never ending shoulder saga. The shoulder didn’t stop her from painting her Nan’s kitchen though. Funny how her back hasn’t had a mention despite the fact that she was in agony with it, literally going to work, walking Storm and going to bed, right up until all the job drama, at which point that was suddenly all forgotten.
Completely agree with you! I can’t help but think it’s pure attention seeking from her!

I can’t believe she’s on talking about a girl losing her job on Instagram to thousands of strangers!! What if this girl watches her stories?!

And she has a cheek saying all she does is talk about herself
Watching her bragging about the girl loosing her job and telling her boss she’s no good for the role I thought was disgusting and so cruel. She goes on like they work for her and it’s her business, what a horrible selfish witch she is!!

• Sad

Shes like a manic depressive, high high high then crashing when there’s no praise or something good for her. Obviously her nanas paid her to do the kitchen, but like I said, with the redundancy she’s had and the fact she went into a job pretty much straight away with next to no pay gap, you’d think she’d do something nice and get someone in to do it!

• Heart