Cleanqueenkerrigan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t eaten whilst she’s been gone, I don’t no what food to buy without her weekly hauls 🤣 Hope she’s stressed to the max thinking she could run the business like it’s her own. You got that poor girl sacked you do the fooking work 🤣🤣
I think following her meteoric rise through the ranks, she’s now MD Boss Babe and running the entire company, so no time for minor distractions like Instagram 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Well I’ve found out where’s she’s at ……..
I did a bit of Facebook stalking 👀
She has a new profile on there , she’s only gone and bagged herself a boyfriend 🤣🤣
She looks different, hair , makeup, although pics have filters on .
looks like she’s quite happy ….. for once 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Well I’ve found out where’s she’s at ……..
I did a bit of Facebook stalking 👀
She has a new profile on there , she’s only gone and bagged herself a boyfriend 🤣🤣
She looks different, hair , makeup, although pics have filters on .
looks like she’s quite happy ….. for once 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
Wow yes she has. She looks so different. Happy for her she always seemed so lonely. Hope it works out for her

Reactions: 1
I’m pleased she’s happy. She obviously just did Instagram because she was miserable and lonely then, otherwise why stop just because you’re in a relationship? Anyway, good on her, I just hope she’s adjusted her personality so she can hang onto him!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Please could someone post a screenshot of her new look? I don’t have Facebook and I’m so curious!

Reactions: 5