Cleanqueenkerrigan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching her bragging about the girl loosing her job and telling her boss she’s no good for the role I thought was disgusting and so cruel. She goes on like they work for her and it’s her business, what a horrible selfish witch she is!!
Just wait. The next thing will be, once she goes back to work, what a mess that girl has made of the job she was doing. She’ll have left everything in a right mess, and naturally the golden girl will step in and sort it all out. No doubt that’s what she will tell her bosses and us anyway.

Reactions: 6
I don’t post much on here but to me, telling thousands of strangers about the goings on in your workplace is not ok? I mean I tell my family if I’ve had a busy or a slow day but I don’t really go into it? When I joined my workplace, they had some rules not to post online about certain things. I just find it baffling telling randomers about whats going on in a private workplace.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t post much on here but to me, telling thousands of strangers about the goings on in your workplace is not ok? I mean I tell my family if I’ve had a busy or a slow day but I don’t really go into it? When I joined my workplace, they had some rules not to post online about certain things. I just find it baffling telling randomers about whats going on in a private workplace.
Yeah, it’s not right and with her last place she used to call them by their names on her stories and even went into their personal circumstances which was disgusting

Reactions: 3
Honestly I think she’s too stupid to realise this. It doesn’t help that her insta followers are clearly the only way she can vent / talk ‘to’ someone as she has literally no one in her life except nana, mum and dad. I wonder if her nana ever gets sick of her!

Reactions: 4
Honestly I think she’s too stupid to realise this. It doesn’t help that her insta followers are clearly the only way she can vent / talk ‘to’ someone as she has literally no one in her life except nana, mum and dad. I wonder if her nana ever gets sick of her!
When she apologies for not being on it comes across as messaging a friend and saying “sorry I’ve not been in touch for a few days”

I used to feel sorry for her having no friends but with the way she acts I can 100% understand why

• Heart
She’s such a c**t for talking about this woman whose job she’s stolen on her stories, what a horrible cow

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Just wait. The next thing will be, once she goes back to work, what a mess that girl has made of the job she was doing. She’ll have left everything in a right mess, and naturally the golden girl will step in and sort it all out. No doubt that’s what she will tell her bosses and us anyway.
She really thinks she’s the ONLY grafter out there ffs. We no you’ve just got in from work 🙄 I wish I knew where she worked I would blow her up, I’m fuming she’s come on to say what a bad job the girl left behind 🤬 That’s why she has not a single friend in the world the slimey witch!!

Reactions: 5
She really thinks she’s the ONLY grafter out there ffs. We no you’ve just got in from work 🙄 I wish I knew where she worked I would blow her up, I’m fuming she’s come on to say what a bad job the girl left behind 🤬 That’s why she has not a single friend in the world the slimey witch!!
She’s horrible.

She should be careful how much she slates the work the other girl did because in a finance function tasks have to be done daily, weekly and monthly, and if it’s becoming apparent that she hadn’t done some of those tasks then not only is the girl potentially at fault but her line manager too. It should have been picked up long before now that these things weren’t being done. Tbh it’s beginning to sound as though the management of the place is a bit of a joke.

• Heart
She’s horrible.

She should be careful how much she slates the work the other girl did because in a finance function tasks have to be done daily, weekly and monthly, and if it’s becoming apparent that she hadn’t done some of those tasks then not only is the girl potentially at fault but her line manager too. It should have been picked up long before now that these things weren’t being done. Tbh it’s beginning to sound as though the management of the place is a bit of a joke.
I think the fact they’ve promoted Danielle after 2 month confirms that 😬🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think the fact they’ve promoted Danielle after 2 month confirms that 😬🤣
I think we can safely say, after what we’ve witnessed the last few weeks (and much longer) there’s no wonder shes divorced. There’s way more to the story than she’s letting on. I’ve followed Danielle since she started her insta and she’s never gone into detail of what actually happened, however if she was the ‘victim’ I’m sure we’d have all know about it which cements even further into my mind she was a driving force behind it. She also had no friends before she met her husband as all of her ‘friends’ were his friends and she’s said he ‘kept’ them when they divorced. If she can be this disgusting about someone she knew a couple of months at work then what was she like in her marriage/with ‘friends’ hmmmm.

I don’t have a dog (and never have) so excuse my ignorance but shouldn’t Storm have access to like ...a source of water to cool down in when the weather is like this? She’s in the shade, fine but it must be boiling for a dog with a thick coat like a Husky.... my cousin has 2 small dogs with shorthair and he has had a paddling pool setup for them in the garden this week. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Walking around her backyard barefoot 🤢🤢all the dogs toilet mess and bird poo! She’s disgusting. She’ll be sat with her feet up on her sofa too later I bet, without washing her filthy feet!

• Sick
Reactions: 2
At least she wasn’t blathering on about work today. The plants in the garden do actually look quite nice, she just has a knack of making anything sound boring!

Reactions: 2
Pretty sure she used to work at Karpelle cos its all over her facebook.

Have a feeling based on what she has said the new place may be Brother International but i dunno, just a guess from her detailed oversharing.

She's vile, never seen anyone so happy to see another person fall down. Her gloating smug face was enough for me to never watch her again, shes disgusting.

She'll be back when she has something else to brag about...make herself sound so important and amazing, or it'll be something she's purchased that she wants to show off. Sad life she's got.

She'll be back when she has something else to brag about...make herself sound so important and amazing, or it'll be something she's purchased that she wants to show off. Sad life she's got.
You mean something she’s made her nan or dad pay for 😂

• Heart
She’s not been on Instagram for ages, longest time away I think . She prob can’t cope with her new role plus old role while they find her replacement.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6