Cleanqueenkerrigan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her life is so tragic and boring that someotjjng as simple as someone parking in her bay becomes a full scale pantomime 🎭

“It’s all going on here!” 🧐🤣 shut up Danielle, it barely involves you at all!

Also who is she referring to when she says “we”? We’ve got CCTV etc.... she lives alone, silly mare.
‘We’ is her and the police - she’s gone full on Sherlock now. They’ll be calling on her services as a consultant to help solve all minor, car related non-crimes, with a financial loss of zero, within a 20ft radius of her house from now on.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
“Iv been roped into having a barbecue”, she makes everything sound like a chore. even having her parents round to see her newly done up garden shes managed to turn into a negative. Depressing weirdo that she is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Might’ve known her shoulder would turn into some unique one in a billion thing that happens to nobody else ever, and now she needs a special operation.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Scary that she seems genuinely excited about being referred back to the hospital for her shoulder, she couldn’t stop smiling!!🤦🏼‍♀️

Selfish, selfish girl. Pulling her face because she has to do a BBQ for her parents, everything they (mainly her dad) do for her & she can't be bothered doing a bit of food. Get a grip you selfish mare. 🤬

She’s so ungrateful. The very least she can do is feed her parents ffs. Her dad is saving her about £900, according to what she said last night, by fixing her fence for her. Every time she goes round there her mother cooks and bakes cakes, pies etc. Yet all she has to do is cook for one day and she can’t even be arsed to do that! Lazy cow.

Reactions: 3
Did she say she was cooking the food on it?

Where would it go? 😂
It’s got a wire rack that sits on, I think she’s fucked up - I don’t think you’re meant to put the ‘lid’ on while the fire is going, I saw them in b&m the other week and they showed it being used without the lid

She’s so ungrateful. The very least she can do is feed her parents ffs. Her dad is saving her about £900, according to what she said last night, by fixing her fence for her. Every time she goes round there her mother cooks and bakes cakes, pies etc. Yet all she has to do is cook for one day and she can’t even be arsed to do that! Lazy cow.
Eww she said I’ve wiped all the furniture down 🙈 I wouldn’t sit on that with all the green slime all over it. She complains about them coming round because she has to clean the house. Last time her Nan said the house was disgusting and needed a good clean so now it’s like a full on inspection when they visit. Being honest though if it was my house I would be expecting to find it looked after and well kept, she’s like a sloth 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Omg how can she story so much about her bloody fence posts . She goes into such detail about crap

• Haha
I wonder what happened with the guy she was dating 🧐 do we think he got fed up listening to her?

• Haha
Eww she said I’ve wiped all the furniture down 🙈 I wouldn’t sit on that with all the green slime all over it. She complains about them coming round because she has to clean the house. Last time her Nan said the house was disgusting and needed a good clean so now it’s like a full on inspection when they visit. Being honest though if it was my house I would be expecting to find it looked after and well kept, she’s like a sloth 🤦🏻‍♀️
Not to mention the amount of dog tit we’ve seen in that garden. It’s really not hard to pick up after your dog when they’ve done, I pick up after my dog every time she goes (maybe not when it’s 1am 😂) or ASAP and I have a bottle filled with dog safe disinfectant that they use in kennels and spray it down. Whereas danielles been letting it fester for weeks and then she’s got a bbq practically sat on the decking 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 2
It really is vile that she doesn’t pick up after Storm right away. Her garden is tiny, there’s no excuse. She’s just a lazy mare.

Also why is everything in her life a chore? Having a BBQ with loved ones when we’ve been in lockdown for the best part of a year shouldn’t be a task. She finds joy in nothing (except moaning about her mysterious ailments).

It really is vile that she doesn’t pick up after Storm right away. Her garden is tiny, there’s no excuse. She’s just a lazy mare.

Also why is everything in her life a chore? Having a BBQ with loved ones when we’ve been in lockdown for the best part of a year shouldn’t be a task. She finds joy in nothing (except moaning about her mysterious ailments).
Doesn’t matter to her about lockdown though, she still broke lockdown rules and saw both her parents and her nan and considering they’re the only 3 people in her life, nothings different for her

Oh no that sofa...
Bloody hell! She can’t recommend that company until she’s lived with the sofa for at least 6 months to know if it’s any good. She’s totally clueless. Those cushions will offer no support whatsoever, especially as she’s got back problems - they’re not overfilled she says 😂 they’ll be flat as pancakes in a few weeks. Oh dear. What a chump 😂

Reactions: 1
Bloody hell! She can’t recommend that company until she’s lived with the sofa for at least 6 months to know if it’s any good. She’s totally clueless. Those cushions will offer no support whatsoever, especially as she’s got back problems - they’re not overfilled she says 😂 they’ll be flat as pancakes in a few weeks. Oh dear. What a chump 😂
I know! and the way it’s just slotted into a corner almost on top of her tv unit 😬

You would need walkie talkies to communicate with someone on the 2 seater against the wall it’s that far away

• Haha