Cleanqueenkerrigan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just realised I haven't heard the moaning minnie for over a week.......have we all sent messages asking if she's ok??? It's why she does it........
Then it'll be "Hi guys, sorry I've not been on, but I'm struggling ' etc etc etc.........

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s been very very quiet lately, I wonder why 🤔 I hope it’s because she’s made new friends from her new job and is now actually enjoying life!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s been very very quiet lately, I wonder why 🤔 I hope it’s because she’s made new friends from her new job and is now actually enjoying life!
Never happen 😂

We hoped for this last time and got burned... she’ll come back with a maudlin sob story about how bad her back / neck / shoulder / arm (delete as appropriate) has been.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Now she’s had her vaccine I can only imagine the theories she’s gonna have about why she’s so poorly!

Reactions: 1
I spoke to soon 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Try having Fetal lung steroid injections in your arse Danielle, now they do bloody hurt!! Needles do not bother me but those mother fuckers stung like a witch!!!! Yes I cried having them done, as they went in i cried as I prayed that my baby would survive. This whole poor me poor me is really starting to wear thin now!

Reactions: 4
“I don’t want to go too much into it”

*proceeds to tell the full story in detail*

Also, I knew she’d be ill 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“I don’t want to go too much into it”

*proceeds to tell the full story in detail*

Also, I knew she’d be ill 🙄
I clicked off after the first story, literally couldn’t subject myself to it! I appreciate your dedication to the cause 😂

• Haha
Surprise surprise.....she was ill after the vaccine, it was always going to be wasn't it?!! 🙄
She's only come back on to brag about her job offer.....after all she said about this new place, how much better it was.....she's full of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Moaning minnie is back 🤦🏼‍♀️ Been in pain and ill of course 🤣 why would you leave a good job which offers you stability to go back to one knowing the boss was going to close for good 🤷🏼‍♀️ I think she may come to regret this! Oh god, can you imagine the moaning pity party stories we would be subjected to 😂

“I’ve literally been going to work, coming home, walking storm then going to bed!” Oh Danielle, how is that any different from any average day of yours?!! 🙄

Also going back to her old workplace that made her redundant? Jesus Christ, she’s even thicker than she seems.

So much to say about this.

For a start the resentment her former colleagues will have, with her having received a redundancy package then returning shortly after with more pay, status etc. Doesn’t bode well.
Are there not rules around employees taking redundancy then returning to the same company? I thought there was a legal minimum time period you had to be away? Or maybe that’s under certain circumstances.

I hope nobody at her current employer watches her on Instagram otherwise they’ll already know her little game before she goes in this morning. How thick and disrespectful can you get telling the world before you actually speak to your employer and formally hand in your notice.

I think she’s full of herself and really ungrateful. Pride comes before a fall. That new employer gave her a job when she was at a low, and she’s basically used them. This other place thought nothing of getting rid when it didn’t suit them financially. They have no loyalty, she owes them nothing. She may well regret this decision.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

For a start the resentment her former colleagues will have, with her having received a redundancy package then returning shortly after with more pay, status etc. Doesn’t bode well.
Are there not rules around employees taking redundancy then returning to the same company? I thought there was a legal minimum time period you had to be away? Or maybe that’s under certain circumstances.

I hope nobody at her current employer watches her on Instagram otherwise they’ll already know her little game before she goes in this morning. How thick and disrespectful can you get telling the world before you actually speak to your employer and formally hand in your notice.

I think she’s full of herself and really ungrateful. Pride comes before a fall. That new employer gave her a job when she was at a low, and she’s basically used them. This other place thought nothing of getting rid when it didn’t suit them financially. They have no loyalty, she owes them nothing. She may well regret this decision.
This 👏

You are absolutely spot on here. She worked there for many years so her package would have been quite healthy and I can most definitely see some resentment from current employees and even those who were also let go.

She hasn’t been on for weeks but only comes on to brag to strangers about a new and better job before she’s even told her current employer. She really thinks she is something and it shows.

This 👏

You are absolutely spot on here. She worked there for many years so her package would have been quite healthy and I can most definitely see some resentment from current employees and even those who were also let go.

She hasn’t been on for weeks but only comes on to brag to strangers about a new and better job before she’s even told her current employer. She really thinks she is something and it shows.
You could see she was trying to hold back from grinning from ear to ear. It was more of a smirk. I mean it’s flattering to be head hunted so to speak, but don’t rub it in other people’s faces.

I’m sure some of her former colleagues who she said were her ‘friends’ perhaps follow her on Instagram. If they’ve seen this they will be really hurt, upset, angered, offended, all sorts. They might not say it to her face, but there will be a rift. She may not be welcomed back with the open arms she thinks.

You could see she was trying to hold back from grinning from ear to ear. It was more of a smirk. I mean it’s flattering to be head hunted so to speak, but don’t rub it in other people’s faces.

I’m sure some of her former colleagues who she said were her ‘friends’ perhaps follow her on Instagram. If they’ve seen this they will be really hurt, upset, angered, offended, all sorts. They might not say it to her face, but there will be a rift. She may not be welcomed back with the open arms she thinks.
They definitely will be.

When I lost my job last July I was against a girl on the same level as me and I was let go. Two weeks later she handed in her notice as she got a new job and I was left redundant with no job and I was honestly raging

• Sad
This 👏

She’ll have got about 4-6k more leaning on the 5/6 mark, for the job she did and the average wages that she’d earn, that’s what she’d have had. So all her crying and etc about being made redundant was a joke when she’s got a least 5k in the bank from it and got a job very quickly after. She made out she was on the breadline. That’s statutory redundancy money too! She’ll have got even more if the company added onto it.

I know exactly why they’ve crawled back to her. As they made Danielle redundant - they cannot rehire for her exact or very similar position for 3 months or Danielle could do them for unfair dismissal. They’ve realised they need someone to do accounts and it’s easier to have her back than train someone else to the companies workings. Also ‘I’m going to be the head of accounts’ Danielle you’ve just said there’s about 7 of you in the entire company. OFCOURSE you’re head of accounts - no fucker else does them so that’s why.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know exactly why they’ve crawled back to her. As they made Danielle redundant - they cannot rehire for her exact or very similar position for 3 months or Danielle could do them for unfair dismissal. They’ve realised they need someone to do accounts and it’s easier to have her back than train someone else to the companies workings. Also ‘I’m going to be the head of accounts’ Danielle you’ve just said there’s about 7 of you in the entire company. OFCOURSE you’re head of accounts - no fucker else does them so that’s why.
Hahaha! I didn’t even click with this 😂 of course she is if no one else is there, so who is she managing? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2