Cleanqueenkerrigan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amazes me that with her dad she could carry her old heavy sofa out of the front door and all the way around to the rear of her house to her parking space with her bad back, shoulder, arm an neck, her pain definitely comes and goes, how lucky is she that her chronic pain is only bad/painful on certain days, then again today she managed to unpack and move the new sofas all by herself, I’m sure come Monday everything will hurt as she has work 😂 she really grinds my gears!!

Reactions: 4
Not to mention the amount of dog tit we’ve seen in that garden. It’s really not hard to pick up after your dog when they’ve done, I pick up after my dog every time she goes (maybe not when it’s 1am 😂) or ASAP and I have a bottle filled with dog safe disinfectant that they use in kennels and spray it down. Whereas danielles been letting it fester for weeks and then she’s got a bbq practically sat on the decking 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Oh this made me sick 🤮 She’s literally got a stiffy now her shoe box sofas have arrived. It’s the only time she’s happy when she’s bought something 🙈 Won’t be long before the BigBear Storrmmiiee is on it after a nice muddy walk. I have a dog she’s not allowed on the sofas or beds just think it’s even worse because he’s so big x

That couch will be kindling within a few months 😣🤣
Oh don’t!! She’s literally got a stiffy now it’s arrived 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has she painted or is it still purple ?
I hate that I can’t watch her stories anymore 😂 if I anyone could show me the sofa and decking?

Has she painted or is it still purple ?
I hate that I can’t watch her stories anymore 😂 if I anyone could show me the sofa and decking?
Her living room is still aubergine purple, she’s changed the black furniture for white which is actually an improvement - the old dog tit decking is gone and is now replaced by new decking that looks like it was built by Stevie Wonder for £50 quid. And Google the sofa club Chelsea sofa - cheap shite that will be fucked in 3 months and filthy after her dirty dogs been laid on the slimy patio. Oh and she’s still moaning about her fake ailments!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her living room is still aubergine purple, she’s changed the black furniture for white which is actually an improvement - the old dog tit decking is gone and is now replaced by new decking that looks like it was built by Stevie Wonder for £50 quid. And Google the sofa club Chelsea sofa - cheap shite that will be fucked in 3 months and filthy after her dirty dogs been laid on the slimy patio. Oh and she’s still moaning about her fake ailments!
This really made me laugh 🤣🤣🤣. I REALLY wish she’d paint her living room - that deep purple colour is too dark for such a small space that gets almost no natural light. The entire downstairs would look so much better if she painted that feature wall a much lighter colour.

Thank you for the update 😂😂😂

Thank you for the update 😂😂😂
You’ve really not missed much, oh and she did a BBQ for her parents and nan and did nothing but moan about it and put her BBQ/fire pit on the decking - at one point I had to take a second look as I didn’t know if it was a sausage on the grill or one of storms rogue 💩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
She's been AWOL for over a week, now posting a picture, is this so we all start asking if shes ok? I personally can't be bothered with her attention seeking disappearing acts anymore.

• Heart
I’m not slim whatsoever however, does Danielle maybe think her bleeping weight is making these ‘ailments’ worse. We all called it on here that her back would start up 🙄 I’m quite shocked today that she seems to have gained quite a bit of weight. She needs to seriously start looking after her health and duck the slimfast off. Slim fast is just for people who can’t be bothered to properly educate themselves and cook etc and lose weight with hard work - sorry not sorry. She wants to start taking that dog out, looking after it properly and getting into shape for the sake of her health. Like I said, I’m not slim but then again I don’t have health problems that will be made worse by excess weight.

She’s such a moany, torn faced brat. Why is making dinner for her 3 family members such a hardship for her???? Argh!!!! “At least I won’t get whinged at that I don’t do a Sunday dinner for my family when they do it for me” 🙄. She should count herself lucky her elderly family members (that she runs ragged and happily takes money from!) are alive and well to have dinner with.

There will be plenty other people with relatives the same age as her parents / nan that have died due to covid. Silly mare.

Reactions: 6
Here we go......the ailments have started again, 🙄
She uses her family for everything then sits there moaning she has to make them food, it's the least they deserve.
Selfish, selfish little madam.

• Heart
  • Haha
Here we go......the ailments have started again, 🙄
She uses her family for everything then sits there moaning she has to make them food, it's the least they deserve.
Selfish, selfish little madam.
She only ever complains about her aches and pains when there’s something coming up that she doesn’t fancy doing. She’s perfectly fine when it’s something that benefits her. Selfish arse.

Reactions: 1
All that fuss and build up of this bloody bed for months...for the most basic of beds ever. You cant ever see the thing because of the pillows up against the headboard and the quilt draping around the sides. It looks so low, like she’s sitting on the floor

The fact she doesn’t wash her new bedsheets before putting them on her bed is rank 🤮

Most bedding is covered in sweat, blood, dust and other crap from sweatshops. It’s so disgusting not to put them through a wash before using them. She’s a minger.

I don’t know why she doesn’t turn the captions on on her videos, there’s no excuse really

Reactions: 1
The fact she doesn’t wash her new bedsheets before putting them on her bed is rank 🤮

Most bedding is covered in sweat, blood, dust and other crap from sweatshops. It’s so disgusting not to put them through a wash before using them. She’s a minger.
Agree, it’s vile. Rats wee too. Makes me want to heave 🤢

• Sick
Guess her pain allowed bed dismantling and building the new bed then 😂 she will need a week off work to recover 😂