Cleanqueenkerrigan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wednesday night we’ve got to and it’s strained eyes and headache.

I knew I was too optimistic with Thursday 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wednesday night we’ve got to and it’s strained eyes and headache.

I knew I was too optimistic with Thursday 🙄🤣
No mention of the shoulder/arm or her back yet. Although she’s got physio in the morning so that’s bound to trigger something.

• Haha
I’m glad to see she seemed to get on well yesterday and had a smile on her face when she got home. Also that her dad had been round and walked Storm.

Long may it continue 😂
I’ve followed her for years and have never seen her smile before, this week I’ve seen a few 🤗 Hope she makes some friends in her new job she needs people around her that are her age. She’s like a 50 odd year old, the only people she’s around is her lazy arse mother her dad and nan. Oh and not forgetting stormmmmiiiieee 🙈

Reactions: 8
New couch 😱. Wonder if nana paid for it.....
One minute shes crying cos of her finances, now she’s chucking money about left right and centre! Did she say where it was from? Probs one of those cheap ones off Facebook or those random ‘sofa shops’ where the fillings probs made from old crisps packets 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
One minute shes crying cos of her finances, now she’s chucking money about left right and centre! Did she say where it was from? Probs one of those cheap ones off Facebook or those random ‘sofa shops’ where the fillings probs made from old crisps packets 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Iv just re watched her stories as I only skimmed them and oh dear she’s ordered from sofa club 🙈🙈🤣 they are terrible!!

Iv just re watched her stories as I only skimmed them and oh dear she’s ordered from sofa club 🙈🙈🤣 they are terrible!!
Oh really? Two of my friends have a sofa from them and they said they’re amazing! Then again, god love em, they’re both abit naive and easily pleased 😂😂😂 I just don’t understand how someone who has to buy all their clothes using a store account on next, can just buy a sofa off the cuff!

Reactions: 1
Oh really? Two of my friends have a sofa from them and they said they’re amazing! Then again, god love em, they’re both abit naive and easily pleased 😂😂😂 I just don’t understand how someone who has to buy all their clothes using a store account on next, can just buy a sofa off the cuff!
I 1000% think she has bipolar and I’m not knocking anyone that has it my 2 sisters suffer terribly with it. The only time Danni seems up beat is when she’s spending ffs everything is cheap and dated take your time choosing ffs! She keeps saying the house is hers it’s not it’s her Daddy’s and she pays the mortgage 🙈 She won’t rest until every penny’s gone then she will be on crying poverty again.

I 1000% think she has bipolar and I’m not knocking anyone that has it my 2 sisters suffer terribly with it. The only time Danni seems up beat is when she’s spending ffs everything is cheap and dated take your time choosing ffs! She keeps saying the house is hers it’s not it’s her Daddy’s and she pays the mortgage 🙈 She won’t rest until every penny’s gone then she will be on crying poverty again.
This is interesting— are there any other reasons you believe she may have BPD?

I knew she wouldn’t last long in that new job without finding an illness to complain about to them.

And why does it annoy me that she adds “m” to the end of words where it doesn’t belong? - kitchem and chillim 🧐.

It is what it is I suppose

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes quite a few, her low mood/spending/no drive/constantly complaining/illness after illness. Drives me insane the constant complaining like people are bleeping dying and your moaning about the silliest of worry’s!

I knew she wouldn’t last long in that new job without finding an illness to complain about to them.

And why does it annoy me that she adds “m” to the end of words where it doesn’t belong? - kitchem and chillim 🧐.

It is what it is I suppose
I was going to come on last night and say about her eyes. Ffs she’s worked there 5 minutes and already the double screens are giving her sore eyes and migraines 🙄 I don’t know what she expects them to do about it. No doubt she’ll need preferential treatment of some sort. She said herself it would help if she wore her glasses but her own stupid vanity prevents her!

She’s never complained about eye pain before due to screen use? She’s only doing so now cos she’s got 2 screens... what an idiot.

As someone who suffers with BPD, I don’t think she has it. What Danielle is doing is filling the void in her life with material things. she has no kids, no partner, no friends and to put it blunt - no life. She has her nan and dad (mum always seems more distant than those two/she mentions them the most) and her dog. She’s filling the emptiness with ‘things’ basking in the buzz it gives her then when it wears off, doing something else/buying something else. While this can be a strong trait of BPD, she doesn’t display any of the other ‘typical’ signs which would have shown by now. I just think she’s a very lonely girl and as much as I gossip about her, I really wish she would have some happiness come into her life soon - but she’s already on the moan again in this new job so she’s clearly never going to change!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So, of course the stolen car, involved in a very serious incident had to be parked in her parking space and damage her fence, of course it did!! Why was she touching it too??? So now the police need to fingerprint her to eliminate her from any involvement!!! Give me strength......good old Miss Marple is going to track down CCTV footage too to see if you can see the criminals face.......Danielle the drama queen 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s loving it isn’t she, inserting herself into the centre of the police investigation 😂 Of course she had to ask at work if it was ok to answer the phone because the POLICE would be ringing 🙄 so then had to tell them all about it! And why is she the one who’s going round the neighbours seeing who’s got cctv footage of the person driving off? Surely that’s the job of the actual police?

On a different subject, why does she have to tell us every night that she’s going in the bath? I mean good for her, but I really don’t need that level of detail 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Her life is so tragic and boring that someotjjng as simple as someone parking in her bay becomes a full scale pantomime 🎭

“It’s all going on here!” 🧐🤣 shut up Danielle, it barely involves you at all!

Also who is she referring to when she says “we”? We’ve got CCTV etc.... she lives alone, silly mare.

• Haha
Reactions: 3