Cleanqueenkerrigan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her new work place won’t stand for her self obsessed droning on about herself . Physio appt moaning about back , shoulder , neck , headache the list will goes on .

on the other hand she might make friends , have a social life even boyfriend!
this time next year she could be pregnant 🤰🏻 😩😩😩
Imagine she going on about pregnancy 🥱🥱🥱🥱😬😬😬😬😴😴😴😴
She’ll try and get special treatment at work because of it, without a doubt. I didn’t like the way she said in her stories, straight after she found out she got the job, that she’s got a physio appointment the first week but they’ll just have to lump it. I’m paraphrasing. But if that was me and I was starting a new job, unless I was in absolute agony I’d try and rearrange my physio appointment for the following week so I could at least get my first full week under my belt before I had to take time off. Or even rearrange it for after work if possible.

I don’t know. I just feel like it’s going to set the tone with her new employers from the get go. She comes across as an entitled selfish brat.

Reactions: 2
Sorry but it’s cruel to have a big dog like Storm stuck in the house by herself from 8am to 5pm with no human interaction, walk or time outside to go to the toilet.
Don’t care what she says or thinks, it’s not right.

Reactions: 7
Sorry but it’s cruel to have a big dog like Storm stuck in the house by herself from 8am to 5pm with no human interaction, walk or time outside to go to the toilet.
Did you watch her stories back when she locked her in the kitchen all day using a baby gate?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
You’d think perhaps her dad could walk the dog for her at lunchtime or something? Or she should employ a dog walking service. You’re right, it’s not fair on the dog.

I hope Stormy shits all over the house 🤣

Reactions: 6
Did you watch her stories back when she locked her in the kitchen all day using a baby gate?
No - that sounds horrendous. Caged. What was the point of that?

You’d think perhaps her dad could walk the dog for her at lunchtime or something? Or she should employ a dog walking service. You’re right, it’s not fair on the dog.

I hope Stormy shits all over the house 🤣
Exactly! It’s ridiculous. Her mum doesn’t work- can’t she come during the day to even spend some time in the house with the dog? I gather she has health problems so a walk might not be feesible but urhhggg, something!

it’s really sad to see a dog like Storm just sleeping all day. It’s not healthy (physically or mentally) for any dog but particularly such a smart breed.

Reactions: 3
No - that sounds horrendous. Caged. What was the point of that?

Exactly! It’s ridiculous. Her mum doesn’t work- can’t she come during the day to even spend some time in the house with the dog? I gather she has health problems so a walk might not be feesible but urhhggg, something!

it’s really sad to see a dog like Storm just sleeping all day. It’s not healthy (physically or mentally) for any dog but particularly such a smart breed.
Yeah, she would be confined to the kitchen all day from around 7am until she came home from work. It used to make me feel uncomfortable and I think someone messaged her about it and said she was reporting her and she came on ranting and crying about it

• Sad
Completely agree about storm 😔 she’s a beautiful dog, she requires much more exercise and human companionship than she currently gets. I also don’t understand why she eats human food, does anyone know why? Is there a reason? If the reason is say storm refuses dog food instead of her cooking the chicken, lamb, beef, etc why not feed her a raw diet? Storm would love it!

• Sad
Completely agree about storm 😔 she’s a beautiful dog, she requires much more exercise and human companionship than she currently gets. I also don’t understand why she eats human food, does anyone know why? Is there a reason? If the reason is say storm refuses dog food instead of her cooking the chicken, lamb, beef, etc why not feed her a raw diet? Storm would love it!
I don’t get the food thing either. The dog eats a lot better than Danielle! Since she’s cooking for Storm anyway if she just doubled up she’d be on a much healthier diet without even trying... Joking aside, so much fresh meat from the supermarket for the dog etc, it must cost a fortune. Surely this isn’t necessary? I’m not a dog owner so I don’t know, it just seems excessive to me 🤷🏼‍♀️

I don’t get the food thing either. The dog eats a lot better than Danielle! Since she’s cooking for Storm anyway if she just doubled up she’d be on a much healthier diet without even trying... Joking aside, so much fresh meat from the supermarket for the dog etc, it must cost a fortune. Surely this isn’t necessary? I’m not a dog owner so I don’t know, it just seems excessive to me 🤷🏼‍♀️
I’m not a dog owner either so can’t really comment but Danielle definitely thinks it’s the best way for Storm to eat. I remember a few months ago someone messaged her about Storm (can’t remember the details) and she had a meltdown and ranted on for endless stories about how well cared for and happy Storm is and one of the things she kept circling back to was that she’s fed real meat etc and not just regular old dog food.... 🤷🏻‍♀️

Add on top of that the sheer endless volume of junk food she eats. All that refined sugar and high fat stuff she eats can’t help her physical body at all.
I actually feel sick seeing her food hauls, it’s like she only goes down the goodie isle. She’s on to Hello fresh now another fad ffs. I love my dog but the way she treats the wolf is like she’s in a relationship with it, ewww it’s on her sofa/bed in all states makes me sick. She cry’s poverty but then gets all the tat out she’s bought. Needs a good shake! Felt quit sad last week when she said all her best friends she works with 😞 I don’t think she has a friend in the world, it’s upsetting but would drive me insane someone constantly moaning about fake illnesses all the time. She acts like she’s in her 50’s her style her home everything her life is a picture image of her parents. Hope she makes some nice friends in her new job.

When the first lockdown started she was complaining certain food wasn’t available in the shops and she needed 23463g of rice for the dog. Someone messaged her and said your basically clearing the shelves of human food when someone may need it to feed themselves why not give the dog, dog food? She was fuming 🤣 She was buying “just incase” the selfish bas@@rd. she spends more on storms food than she does her own. All she buys is absolute tit!

Last edited:
Food haul 🥳

I draw the line at meat paste sandwiches in the packed lunch though 🤢

Also could’ve done without seeing her new bras. And someone needs to warn her not to wear a white bra under a white top.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So she’s having a major flair up with her back. Shall we have a prediction about what’s going to happen tomorrow? No need really is there? She’s been perfectly fine for weeks, but now she’s starting a new job it’s back to square one.

She needs to go in there be upbeat, happy and just get on with it. But from the get go she’s going to inform them of her problems, be downcast and probably ask for special treatment. She acts as though she enjoys being in discomfort and having something to complain about all the time.

So she’s having a major flair up with her back. Shall we have a prediction about what’s going to happen tomorrow? No need really is there? She’s been perfectly fine for weeks, but now she’s starting a new job it’s back to square one.

She needs to go in there be upbeat, happy and just get on with it. But from the get go she’s going to inform them of her problems, be downcast and probably ask for special treatment. She acts as though she enjoys being in discomfort and having something to complain about all the time.
I’ve no watched today yet, this will be fun 😂

I’m glad to see she seemed to get on well yesterday and had a smile on her face when she got home. Also that her dad had been round and walked Storm.

Long may it continue 😂

Reactions: 1
I wonder why she was in an office on her own at her old job 🙈🤣🤣🤣 they probably couldn’t sit listening to her droning on all day everyday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5