Cleanqueenkerrigan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Emma3663 so true. She’s a big, bratty, 33 year old baby. Whoever this guy is that she’s dating, he must be keen as duck. She’s whiney, demanding and petulant. She’d be unbearable to go out with. It’s really no mystery as to why she has no friends.

Reactions: 3
So, as above, you KNOW you’ve had problems with iron and vitamin D before yet you’ve been going on like you’re convinced you have some mystery illness. Why wouldn’t your first instinct be to buy some feroglobin tablets and some vitamin D tablets and see how you were after a week?! Ohhh she’s had blood transfusions before for her iron levels 👀🙄 I’ve never heard so much bleeping tit. A blood transfusion for iron is the absolute last resort as blood is so bleeping valuable. She may have had an iron transfusion but I very much doubt she’s had a blood transfusion. A blood transfusion contains little iron so is not the most effective method. She boils my fuckin piss. I would NEVER wish ill on someone but I’d love to see how she’d react if she was seriously ill or diagnosed with a very serious illness. Doesn’t know she’s born!!! I blame her parents and her nan for raising a selfish, self centred brat.

Oh and while I’m on this thread, there’s 100% more to the story with her ex husband than she’ll ever tell. I’d leave her as well if I realised I had to spend the rest of my life with her and her attention seeking and victim playing.
I feel sorry for poor Storm who is stuck with her and her eleventy million moaning dots

• Haha
Omg . How can she talk so much about illness ?!? That new bloke of hers should run for the hills 😂

Reactions: 1
She’s sooooo depressing and always tired 🙄
She now got migraines and upset about her job because of lockdown. She might not be able to pay her bills etc. We are all in the same boat. If lockdown is going to happen? I think she is a bit of a worrier and maybe she can't cope with life stuff.

• Heart
She now got migraines and upset about her job because of lockdown. She might not be able to pay her bills etc. We are all in the same boat. If lockdown is going to happen? I think she is a bit of a worrier and maybe she can't cope with life stuff.
Last month she was in tears about having to give up her private car registration and now apparently she will struggle to pay bills on 80%.

I got made redundant the first time around and got left without a penny and I never acted the way she did.

Last month she was in tears about having to give up her private car registration and now apparently she will struggle to pay bills on 80%.

I got made redundant the first time around and got left without a penny and I never acted the way she did.
Some folk never seem to understand there is alot of folk lost their jobs. She should be thankful she is getting 80%. Her mum & dad will help her out.

I know people’s circumstances are different, i just think she should be more mindful of others’ situation. I have literally £7.29 until Monday when I’ll get the child payment. I am so unbelievably skint with no parents / grandparents to help me to upgrade a car. This is NO WAY a sympathy post, just a pissed off mother 😂

I know people’s circumstances are different, i just think she should be more mindful of others’ situation. I have literally £7.29 until Monday when I’ll get the child payment. I am so unbelievably skint with no parents / grandparents to help me to upgrade a car. This is NO WAY a sympathy post, just a pissed off mother 😂
Oh and I work full time. (My job hasnt been affected throughout covid (thankfully!!!)

Oh and I work full time. (My job hasnt been affected throughout covid (thankfully!!!)
Whilst im here, i have one of those plug in things, i literally awitch it on when i have windows open after ive cooked. They are soooo strong! I was just thinking of all the plug ins / candles / things that puft out some air freshener, are they ok for dogs to he around? Genuine question? As i dont have dogs.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She knows fine well her parents / nana will dig her out of any hole. She’s full of tit.

I missed the barrage of stories as I was busy with my life unlike Danielle. What was the TL;DR ?
🤣🤣

Basically because of the second lockdown, she didn't know what was happening with her job if she was being furloughed or working from home. She said she had been crying because she can't afford to pay bills with 80% of her salary.

Then she went on and on about how her vitamin D was 0 and the nurse was very concerned about her.

Talking about all the people at her work that have been diagnosed covid positive 🙄 doctor Danielle telling the pregnant girl what to do. She just loves to take on people’s medical dramas!!!

• Haha
I don’t wish bad on anyone at the moment, especially finances wise. But I can remember how smug she was on the last lockdown about how she ‘couldn’t possibly be furloughed her job was too important to the company and no one can do her job so she has to work’ clearly not the case as look now. NO ONE is irreplaceable and she’s not so smug now is she? She knows how the employees felt last time who’s job was on the line/furloughed.

I don’t wish bad on anyone at the moment, especially finances wise. But I can remember how smug she was on the last lockdown about how she ‘couldn’t possibly be furloughed her job was too important to the company and no one can do her job so she has to work’ clearly not the case as look now. NO ONE is irreplaceable and she’s not so smug now is she? She knows how the employees felt last time who’s job was on the line/furloughed.
Yeah, I remember how she was acting last time and how smug she was. It was almost like she was bragging in a way about how important she is and how she now had a bigger workload due to others being made redundant.

Totally agree with you . Very smug before 😏

If she swallows like that ONCE more. Makes me feel sick 🤢 it is what it is though guys

• Haha