Cleanqueenkerrigan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg my ears are bleeding . No wonder she has zero mates , she is so self obsessed.
She has had loads of sick days from work since I’ve been following her 🤦🏼‍♀️
Yet she says she’s hasn’t been off sick this year 🤔🤔

Reactions: 1
Omg my ears are bleeding . No wonder she has zero mates , she is so self obsessed.
She has had loads of sick days from work since I’ve been following her 🤦🏼‍♀️
Yet she says she’s hasn’t been off sick this year 🤔🤔
They probably don't care - I imagine they're glad of the peace 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
More things wrong with her and a new illness to add to her long list.

I have Type 1 Diabetes and I don't complain anywhere near the amount she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Omg !!!! She had a date on Friday night 😱🤣
Thought she was ill all week ?
wonder what he thought of her eyebrows 🤭🤣
Bet she bored the hell out of him 🤦🏼‍♀️

her dads also coming over to give her injection in her arse again tomorrow 😩😩😩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Who does she think she is? "A receptionist!!! Not even a doctor!"

I'm urgent! I need seen the next day!

• Wow
  • Haha
I had to skip past her droaning on straight to her food shopping , and she is back to her old ways with choccies and cakes, apparently her dad has been coming round eating it...did he , aye course he did pants on fire

• Haha
Who does she think she is? "A receptionist!!! Not even a doctor!"

I'm urgent! I need seen the next day!
That wound me up ! How rude , some many people need to see dr’s . selfish behaviour yet again 🤛🏼🤛🏼🤛🏼

She has a second date tonight 🙈🙈
Poor bloke listening to her 😩😩

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
That wound me up ! How rude , some many people need to see dr’s . selfish behaviour yet again 🤛🏼🤛🏼🤛🏼

She has a second date tonight 🙈🙈
Poor bloke listening to her 😩😩
Wait until she tells him all about the dr not seeing her until Tuesday 🤣

• Haha
She's sorry she's not been on, guys.
I’m convinced she’s got like munchausen or something. The amount of time she spends talking about the doctor, going to the doctor, pills and prescriptions!

If you’ve had issues with your vitamin D levels in the past, why wouldn’t you keep on top of it? She’s ridiculous.

I’m convinced she’s got like munchausen or something. The amount of time she spends talking about the doctor, going to the doctor, pills and prescriptions!

If you’ve had issues with your vitamin D levels in the past, why wouldn’t you keep on top of it? She’s ridiculous.
I do think she has munchausen as well, she does nothing but talk about being ill and it's always the worst case that she has "my vitamin D was nothing"

• Heart
So, as above, you KNOW you’ve had problems with iron and vitamin D before yet you’ve been going on like you’re convinced you have some mystery illness. Why wouldn’t your first instinct be to buy some feroglobin tablets and some vitamin D tablets and see how you were after a week?! Ohhh she’s had blood transfusions before for her iron levels 👀🙄 I’ve never heard so much bleeping tit. A blood transfusion for iron is the absolute last resort as blood is so bleeping valuable. She may have had an iron transfusion but I very much doubt she’s had a blood transfusion. A blood transfusion contains little iron so is not the most effective method. She boils my fuckin piss. I would NEVER wish ill on someone but I’d love to see how she’d react if she was seriously ill or diagnosed with a very serious illness. Doesn’t know she’s born!!! I blame her parents and her nan for raising a selfish, self centred brat.

Oh and while I’m on this thread, there’s 100% more to the story with her ex husband than she’ll ever tell. I’d leave her as well if I realised I had to spend the rest of my life with her and her attention seeking and victim playing.

• Heart
Reactions: 5