Cleanqueenkerrigan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off she goes again! Oh but she’s mentioned her back today 🙄
And WHYYYYYYY does she replace the word “while” with “why” ??? It’s a massive bug bear of mine!
“I’m going to get them why I can” IT’S WHILE!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh my god she is crying as she is worried her dad has a heart condition and she has to go in to work..she had the poor bloke laying laminate flooring all day and dragging him round IKEA...selfish girl 😱😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh my god she is crying as she is worried her dad has a heart condition and she has to go in to work..she had the poor bloke laying laminate flooring all day and dragging him round IKEA...selfish girl 😱😱😱
I thought this too! “My dad has health problems so I don’t want to risk giving him covid” *asks dad to do intense manual labour for the entire weekend*

“I don’t want to risk giving covid to my mum or nana either” *regularly goes into both of their houses multiple times a week* 🙄

Also— talking about her work situation and mentioning her boss by name is seriously unprofessional and stupid. If someone is was to report it back to her manger(s) I don’t think they’d be impressed!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Don’t get me wrong, as much as I’ve had calls of my boss after hours and it’s a pain - I respect that he’s my bleeping boss. Sometimes I’ve had to call people outside of working hours because there’s days I haven’t even had time for lunch/gone the entire day without a drink etc. Her attitude is bleeping disgusting. She blocked me because I sent her a message asking why she acts like the world owes her a living. Someone for the love of god direct her to this site if she doesn’t already read here she needs a reality check. Tell you something, she wants to think herself lucky I don’t know her in real life or I’d knock her down a peg or two (not literally 😂) she’d soon lose that attitude. Needs a serious talking to.

• Heart
  • Haha
I thought this too! “My dad has health problems so I don’t want to risk giving him covid” *asks dad to do intense manual labour for the entire weekend*

“I don’t want to risk giving covid to my mum or nana either” *regularly goes into both of their houses multiple times a week* 🙄

Also— talking about her work situation and mentioning her boss by name is seriously unprofessional and stupid. If someone is was to report it back to her manger(s) I don’t think they’d be impressed!
I wonder who the Whistler blower was on her doing duck all all day 🤭 She can’t go back to work tomorrow, we’ve just had the click and collect text from BnQ

• Haha
wonder what happened to her date? She went on 2 dates and hasn’t spoken of him since? He’s had a lucky escape 😂

"Sorry I'm only just coming on"

Ffs Danielle, you could have told me earlier as I've sat like a spare p$%#k all day waiting - haven't had a bite to eat or had a shower.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Don’t get me wrong, as much as I’ve had calls of my boss after hours and it’s a pain - I respect that he’s my bleeping boss. Sometimes I’ve had to call people outside of working hours because there’s days I haven’t even had time for lunch/gone the entire day without a drink etc. Her attitude is bleeping disgusting. She blocked me because I sent her a message asking why she acts like the world owes her a living. Someone for the love of god direct her to this site if she doesn’t already read here she needs a reality check. Tell you something, she wants to think herself lucky I don’t know her in real life or I’d knock her down a peg or two (not literally 😂) she’d soon lose that attitude. Needs a serious talking to.
I agree, I thought she was like a whiny brat moaning and crying - and to say his name 😱 even my partner overheard and he said he’d be sacked if he did that.

She’s listed the half pack of floor boards on Gumtree (eBay fees are too high) if anyone’s looking to redo their cupboard floor or small porch. She’s gutted BnQ wouldn’t give her a partial refund.
Cash on collection and Nanna said she can keep the money towards another IKEA flat pack.

• Heart
She’s listed the half pack of floor boards on Gumtree (eBay fees are too high) if anyone’s looking to redo their cupboard floor or small porch. She’s gutted BnQ wouldn’t give her a partial refund.
Cash on collection and Nanna said she can keep the money towards another IKEA flat pack.
You're joking, Stormy? - I haven't watched yet and think I want to 🙃

Reactions: 1
Last time she had this many panic attacks was when Nanna said she couldn’t top up her furlough pay to 100%.

• Haha
Boris’s set her off on a full blown tantrum... Nanna was doing a Boxing Day spread while Dad was going to finish off some jobs around the house. Think she’s seeing if she can register as Asthmatic (she had an inhaler when she was four) to get the vaccine quicker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Boris’s set her off on a full blown tantrum... Nanna was doing a Boxing Day spread while Dad was going to finish off some jobs around the house. Think she’s seeing if she can register as Asthmatic (she had an inhaler when she was four) to get the vaccine quicker.
You’re hilarious 😂😂😂 every time
I see your username I laugh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Omg ... drone drone drone ... does this woman ever stop moaning and talking about being ill

"Wednesday is not a great day"

"Well, why???"

Because the world doesn't revolve around you, Danielle.

• Heart