Cleanqueenkerrigan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
84744 dots! The amount of times she touches her hair, face, nose, lips đŸ€ą is rank.
I remember a while back she constantly went on about the spots around her chin area, I messaged her nicely and said it is 100% down to the fact that you’re constantly touching there with your hands, she then went on her usual blunt, rude response and said she doesn’t touch her face unless she has an itch đŸ‘€đŸ™„đŸ€”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I remember a while back she constantly went on about the spots around her chin area, I messaged her nicely and said it is 100% down to the fact that you’re constantly touching there with your hands, she then went on her usual blunt, rude response and said she doesn’t touch her face unless she has an itch đŸ‘€đŸ™„đŸ€”
What a fuckwit she is ...so it's like she only eats chocolates and cakes when she is on her 'diet' đŸ€Ł

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Just watched some of today’s waffling stories - so basically, she’s rookin her own granny, again! The woman is a cheapskate. Grow up Danielle and pay for your own tit.

Reactions: 2
So she said on her stories earlier, that she’s going to see her nan AND THEN to her mums and dads. Does she think because she and her nan are single occupant households that they can both mix with her mum and dad? Cos they can’t. Either her nan sees Danielle or sees the parents and vice versa. Thick, thick, thick girl. Hope she gets fined

So she said on her stories earlier, that she’s going to see her nan AND THEN to her mums and dads. Does she think because she and her nan are single occupant households that they can both mix with her mum and dad? Cos they can’t. Either her nan sees Danielle or sees the parents and vice versa. Thick, thick, thick girl. Hope she gets fined
Oh and this is the same person who said last week that 3 people at her work have tested positive for covid 🙄🙄🙄🙄 but let’s just go out and see my elderly nan and visit the garden centre

Today’s stories đŸ˜¶ more medical problems and claiming that she buys chocolate for Christmas but it lasts her “4 or 5 months after Christmas” đŸ€ȘđŸ€Ł cos she “doesn’t really eat it when it’s in the house, but craves it when she doesn’t have any” 🧐😂

She’s so strange.

Today’s stories đŸ˜¶ more medical problems and claiming that she buys chocolate for Christmas but it lasts her “4 or 5 months after Christmas” đŸ€ȘđŸ€Ł cos she “doesn’t really eat it when it’s in the house, but craves it when she doesn’t have any” 🧐😂

She’s so strange.
It is what it is though đŸ€Ł

• Haha
Does she not understand that she can't go to her nana's house, then her parent's house and then have her parent's come to her house?

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Does she not understand that she can't go to her nana's house, then her parent's house and then have her parent's come to her house?
Thick as pig tit.
She obviously thinks cos her and her nan are
Single occupants that it’s allowed.

Danielle. If you read here. Give your head a shake. The things you’ve put on your stories tonight, Jesus Christ. You need get out more love, get yourself a bloke, a hobby, some mates. Honestly I feel sorry for her. Eleventy million dots about her dad going to HB for carpet shampoo and her company Christmas cards. She really doesn’t have anyone to talk to does she? Then again, maybe if she wasn’t such an entitled witch and was nicer to people she might have mates. 😂

• Heart
Danielle. If you read here. Give your head a shake. The things you’ve put on your stories tonight, Jesus Christ. You need get out more love, get yourself a bloke, a hobby, some mates. Honestly I feel sorry for her. Eleventy million dots about her dad going to HB for carpet shampoo and her company Christmas cards. She really doesn’t have anyone to talk to does she? Then again, maybe if she wasn’t such an entitled witch and was nicer to people she might have mates. 😂
She definitely needs some friends. It’s quite sad that someone her age doesn’t seem to have one single friend.

Reactions: 1
I stopped watching after about 5 stories as I felt my brain beginning to fry - I take it I didn't miss anything exciting?

Reactions: 1
So - She’s pissed off that her physio isn’t well - never mind thinking that the physio could be really poorly!
Then she’s ‘expecting’ money off her Nan for Christmas, when she told everyone her poor Nan was skint after the shower breaking!
And she’s being ‘pacific’ and moving her ‘succcessories’ upstairs!
She’s really pissed me off today!!

• Haha
So - She’s pissed off that her physio isn’t well - never mind thinking that the physio could be really poorly!
Then she’s ‘expecting’ money off her Nan for Christmas, when she told everyone her poor Nan was skint after the shower breaking!
And she’s being ‘pacific’ and moving her ‘succcessories’ upstairs!
She’s really pissed me off today!!
She said her nan always gives her the same amount of money for Xmas and it’s her birthday very soon too.
That floor will cost hundreds to do, it won’t be cheap! And she’s fitting it herself. Does she know anything about angles and degrees when doing the trim?! Why not just get Lino the same as what you had in the kitchen? đŸ„Ž

She said her nan always gives her the same amount of money for Xmas and it’s her birthday very soon too.
That floor will cost hundreds to do, it won’t be cheap! And she’s fitting it herself. Does she know anything about angles and degrees when doing the trim?! Why not just get Lino the same as what you had in the kitchen? đŸ„Ž
Her poor nana must be absolutely rooked by Danielle :(. You’re like 35 hun.... it’s time to stop accepting large sums of money from elderly relatives!!!

I can’t wait to see her laying this flooringđŸ€Ș what a laugh. Also for someone in physical pain as regularly as she claims to be, she sure takes on physical tasks when it suits her!

• Haha
Her poor nana must be absolutely rooked by Danielle :(. You’re like 35 hun.... it’s time to stop accepting large sums of money from elderly relatives!!!

I can’t wait to see her laying this flooringđŸ€Ș what a laugh. Also for someone in physical pain as regularly as she claims to be, she sure takes on physical tasks when it suits her!
This! I actually said out loud whilst watching "what about your back, arm, shoulder, neck?"

It’s new floor day 🎉 I love that she said the reason she wants new flooring was to brighten up her living room cos it’s so dull but the colour of the floor is dark grey.....

She’s so strange. Paint over that horrible dark purple feature wall with a lighter colour to match the new furniture!

How much money must her nana give her if she can afford to buy new flooring and new furniture with it?!

It’s new floor day 🎉 I love that she said the reason she wants new flooring was to brighten up her living room cos it’s so dull but the colour of the floor is dark grey.....

She’s so strange. Paint over that horrible dark purple feature wall with a lighter colour to match the new furniture!

How much money must her nana give her if she can afford to buy new flooring and new furniture with it?!
She's so entitled and spoiled - the way she rolls her eyes when something doesn't go her way drives me up the wall.

I wouldn't dream of taking money from my nana, especially if she was upset about money a few weeks ago.

BLOW. YOUR. NOSE. Sorry but sniffing up like that is vile đŸ„ŽđŸ€ą IMAGINE taking almost (at an educated guess) ÂŁ500 off your own nan when she was beside herself about money a few weeks ago. Any decent human being would have point blank refused to take it - but oh no not Danielle. Disgrace.

• Sad
Reactions: 5