Cleanqueenkerrigan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Worried about her dad yet never gives the man a break. God help them going on holiday with her next week. I have never came across someone so selfish ever. As long as its about her she doesn't care about anything else

Reactions: 3
Oh I think she worrys and panics about things so easy . She was sitting in her car this morning talking for ages. Well her dads car. I think she is really lonely to be honest

Reactions: 1
Worried about her dad yet never gives the man a break. God help them going on holiday with her next week. I have never came across someone so selfish ever. As long as its about her she doesn't care about anything else
Yep saying her Dad is poorly but leaving him to clean and hoover her car - and quite literally wipe her ass for her.... I mean that wouldn’t even surprise me beings she makes him inject her bum with her contraceptive injection!

Crying because she has lost her private regi for her car...

People have lost their lives, loved ones, jobs and had their worlds turned upside down.

Get a grip.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She is one of the most narcissistic people I have ever come across. I have been in awe of her all week. About 20 stories one morning whinging about her car then just a quick couple thrown in at the end about her dad being poorly, guess we know what her priorities are! Feel sorry for her family having to put up with her, no wonder she has no friends if this is what she’s like 😂

Reactions: 4
Yep saying her Dad is poorly but leaving him to clean and hoover her car - and quite literally wipe her ass for her.... I mean that wouldn’t even surprise me beings she makes him inject her bum with her contraceptive injection!
Noway her dad infected her ass

• Haha
Reactions: 2
😂😂😂I’m guessing this is meant to say injected, but yes, he did! It was a month or two ago now. I’m not sure who would do it pre covid but she claims she can’t do it herself so her dad had to 😂😣😣

All the moaning and crying about the bloody car! I’ve never heard the like. She needs therapy.

😂😂😂I’m guessing this is meant to say injected, but yes, he did! It was a month or two ago now. I’m not sure who would do it pre covid but she claims she can’t do it herself so her dad had to 😂😣😣

All the moaning and crying about the bloody car! I’ve never heard the like. She needs therapy.
Ffs just noticed I wrote infected 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃

• Haha
I find her and her dads relationship very inappropriate. Injected her bum with her contraceptive injection, rubbing cream all over her bare back and neck - why the duck wouldn’t you get your mum to do that if you really needed? Why your dad?! I’ve got a feeling she doesn’t get on with her mum all too well, you never hear her saying her and her mum are going out etc, it’s always her and her nan. I think her mum may be tired of her. I remember once Danielle had offered to cook a roast and her mum said her and her dad couldn’t come and Danielle absolutely hit the fuckin ROOF on her stories - she was so disrespectful and nasty. But then again, she’s clearly been raised to be like she is! So on the 180, I kinda don’t have any sympathy for any of them when they’re mostly responsible.

I’m not sure he infected it 🤣 but he definitely injects her contraception injection every 3 months!

I find her and her dads relationship very inappropriate. Injected her bum with her contraceptive injection, rubbing cream all over her bare back and neck - why the duck wouldn’t you get your mum to do that if you really needed? Why your dad?! I’ve got a feeling she doesn’t get on with her mum all too well, you never hear her saying her and her mum are going out etc, it’s always her and her nan. I think her mum may be tired of her. I remember once Danielle had offered to cook a roast and her mum said her and her dad couldn’t come and Danielle absolutely hit the fuckin ROOF on her stories - she was so disrespectful and nasty. But then again, she’s clearly been raised to be like she is! So on the 180, I kinda don’t have any sympathy for any of them when they’re mostly responsible.
Yeah this is what I get, I’m very close to my Dad but no way would I want him to put cream on my back and administer an injection every 3 months into my butt cheek! She definitely doesn’t have a close relationship with her mum because she was kicking off last week about mummy saying no to boring her car. Poor Danielle 😢🙄

It’s unbelievable how much tit she talks! 💀 endless crap 💩. She makes such a production out of every little inconvenience. Also, really wish she wouldn’t pick her nose ok stories 🤢 it’s rank.
She drives me mad, but I can't stop watching.

She does, doesn't she?! - always hard done by and thinks the world owes her something.

• Heart
  • Haha
Does anyone actually watch the eleventy billion dots ? I just skip thru to see her treats in her food haul.

• Haha
Does anyone actually watch the eleventy billion dots ? I just skip thru to see her treats in her food haul.
No one that gives a tit about their sanity 🤯😅 I also click through (when I can bare to watch!) to see what junk she has bought 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Pity party for Danielle again. What will it be wrong with her next week? Makes such a big deal out of everything. Her family seriously must struggle to put up with her constantly