Cleanqueenkerrigan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Called it. I knew as soon as her decorating had finished and she had nothing else to talk about she’d bring up her pain again. Funny how it was fine lugging wardrobes from ikea and up the stairs not long ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not a clue who this is but her photo just came up on my feed all I can say is what the duck are them brows, that’s why she’s having the injection incase them sperm brows impregnate her

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg her bottom teeth 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Her top teeth too. Worse than a row of broken houses.

Also, why the duck isn’t she taking her dog to the vet? Checked the shitshow stories from tonight and Storm is struggling to jump / pull herself up. Danielle claims she is going to “put her on some rest” 😖🧐 Dr Danielle!

I know we all moan about work, but I wondered how long it would be before she was back slagging her job off. YOU SAID HALF THE COMPANY HAD BEEN MADE REDUNDANT, have some bleeping respect you ungrateful witch. I have NEVER know anyone so bleeping rude as her. I’ve DM’ed her a few time’s when she’s been looking for recommendations/advice and she is the bluntest, rudest responder ever. There’s no wonder she doesn’t have any friends. She wants to take a step back and evaluate herself, start taking her dog on the walks it NEEDS for its breed, count calories/put herself into a calorie deficit instead of being a lazy cow doing slim fast (can’t wait until she piles it back on when she stops) and grow up. Grown ass woman with her own house and I’ve seen 15 year olds act less bratty and self entitled than her. Peace and love Danielle cos I hope you read here and have a word with yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I know we all moan about work, but I wondered how long it would be before she was back slagging her job off. YOU SAID HALF THE COMPANY HAD BEEN MADE REDUNDANT, have some bleeping respect you ungrateful witch. I have NEVER know anyone so bleeping rude as her. I’ve DM’ed her a few time’s when she’s been looking for recommendations/advice and she is the bluntest, rudest responder ever. There’s no wonder she doesn’t have any friends. She wants to take a step back and evaluate herself, start taking her dog on the walks it NEEDS for its breed, count calories/put herself into a calorie deficit instead of being a lazy cow doing slim fast (can’t wait until she piles it back on when she stops) and grow up. Grown ass woman with her own house and I’ve seen 15 year olds act less bratty and self entitled than her. Peace and love Danielle cos I hope you read here and have a word with yourself.
I noticed that myself. I dm’ed her a couple of times too and she’s not very friendly. To be honest it was just more moaning. No thank yous or anything

Reactions: 4
There's the rubbish food finding its way back into her weekly shop.

I knew Slim Fast wouldn't last long.

I noticed that myself. I dm’ed her a couple of times too and she’s not very friendly. To be honest it was just more moaning. No thank yous or anything
I've also messaged her a couple of times when she's asked questions. I wish I hadn't with her response, she's very abrupt.

Reactions: 4
I wish she’d properly bleeping groom that dog!!! Imagine the hair in her house 🤢🤢🤢 husky’s shed like crazy and need to be brushed at least daily!!!

Reactions: 1
Them bleeping eyebrows are something else they need their own postcode, eleventy billion dots later and all the sweet treats normal service has resumed.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Them bleeping eyebrows are something else they need their own postcode, eleventy billion dots later and all the sweet treats normal service has resumed.
I’ve stopped watching her for the good of my health. Is slim fast out the window?

Reactions: 2
I’ve stopped watching her for the good of my health. Is slim fast out the window?
Think she's still doing slim fast but the processed steak pies and pizza are creeping back in, along with a cheeky chocolate biscuit.

I don't have any issues with slim fast but I think a healthy, balanced and calorie controlled diet is good. I imagine as soon as the slim fast stops then any weight lost will go back on 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Good god here come the treats ...😩😩😩 Also she bought a woo woo saying it was her first drink since April or May then open the fridge and said she had wine from a meal deal 😂😂😂😂😂😩

Moaning and “treating’ herself again to chocolate, crisps a chippy tea etc! And her poor Nanna helping her out again!

Crying about her car! Getting a new car her nana is helping her out with! She is such a spoilt brat,she really is a selfish person! Try living my life love first of I lost my mum then split from my partner was put on furlough now have no job! And she’s crying moaning about her car! Get a grip 😡