cleaning_my_anxiety_away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her stories.. she’s trying to be more and more like grinch every day, what an embarrassment, she’s seriously gone in the head, and all this anxiety bollocks.. she can duck right off she doesn’t have anxiety and she’s a insult to those who actually do.

Reactions: 6
If she has anxiety is she not putting more pressure on herself having a big following on Instagram.

Reactions: 3
Her latest videos are just like Hinch’s a couple of days ago! 😂🙄
And why does she talk like Mrs Hinch with a cold?! Possibly the most irritating voice!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I cant work out what the kitchen makeover was. I can see new worktops but are they new or is that what she says she used dulux chic shadow on?
Surely she hasn't painted her worktops with regular paint meant for walls?

The kitchen is an exact copy of Mrs Hinch why have these people no imagination!!
She even talks the same...I just don’t get it these are grown women🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I cant work out what the kitchen makeover was. I can see new worktops but are they new or is that what she says she used dulux chic shadow on?
Surely she hasn't painted her worktops with regular paint meant for walls?
Yep, she painted her worktops 🤣🤣 with all her cleaning that’ll be a disaster once she gives it a wipe over a few times. She’s basically ruined her kitchen worktops being desperate for them to look like Hinch’s! What a weirdo.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I unfollowed her. And she blocked me for unfollowing. She is an insult to people who actually genuinely suffer with mental health illnesses. I'm sick of these cleaning witches using mental health to get free stuff

Reactions: 10
I simply cannot abide this woman. She has no originality, gives nothing of any interest, she is extremely boring and inauthentic and the fact she is saying sly digs about copying Hinch and then putting a winky face is really beginning to get on my wick as it shows she knows she is doing it, is laughing at the fact she knows she's copying and is rather disturbingly cocky about it. I don't believe in any way she has an ounce of being genuine in any way and I am disgusted and saddened she IS making a mockery of mental health every single day. She is convincing nobody and I am hoping people are starting to see her for the fraud she is. Ah, I feel much better now;)

Reactions: 5
I simply cannot abide this woman. She has no originality, gives nothing of any interest, she is extremely boring and inauthentic and the fact she is saying sly digs about copying Hinch and then putting a winky face is really beginning to get on my wick as it shows she knows she is doing it, is laughing at the fact she knows she's copying and is rather disturbingly cocky about it. I don't believe in any way she has an ounce of being genuine in any way and I am disgusted and saddened she IS making a mockery of mental health every single day. She is convincing nobody and I am hoping people are starting to see her for the fraud she is. Ah, I feel much better now;)
Hope Sophie is aware of the film single white female because this is what this is.... it’s very alarming

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hope Sophie is aware of the film single white female because this is what this is.... it’s very alarming
I honestly believe Hinch is a little bit terrified but plays nice to keep her as a supporter because she has so few, but i'll put money on it she sits and dies a little inside watching this woman. I'd move county personally, its too unsettling

Reactions: 2
I unfollowed her. And she blocked me for unfollowing. She is an insult to people who actually genuinely suffer with mental health illnesses. I'm sick of these cleaning witches using mental health to get free stuff
'Cleaning witches' 😂😂

• Haha
She’s started with the singing and changing the words! Exactly the same as Hinch. I’m so surprised she copied her so blatantly.... is she not embarrassed. Literally like a carbon copy!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s started with the singing and changing the words! Exactly the same as Hinch. I’m so surprised she copied her so blatantly.... is she not embarrassed. Literally like a carbon copy!
The love for baskets too! She’s a little bit weird! The sniffing of her washing in her latest video 😳 just why!

• Haha
She’s completely deranged🤣
She needs to treat herself to some hanky’s never mind lemon wipes she needs to blow her friggin nose🥴

• Haha
She’s completely deranged🤣
She needs to treat herself to some hanky’s never mind lemon wipes she needs to blow her friggin nose🥴
Urgh! She constantly sounds like she has a cold! Her voice just drones on and on... !

and everything is beauuuuu-tiful or sooo lovely! 🙄😴🤧

Last edited:
  • Haha
I do think she presents typical characteristics of having anxiety and anxiety often affects different people in different ways! I can stand up in a professional environment and talk to a room full of people but on many days I struggle to go to a supermarket on my own. I don’t know why. So I don’t think she is faking it.

However I do think her obsession with Hinch is creepy, her husband must be very patient! I can’t believe she painted her worktops with Chic Shadow !!!! If she had researched she would have found there are special paints you can buy but I thought her kitchen looked fine anyway, much better than it does now.

Does anyone know if she posted/ reshared anything about Hinch’s tracksuit?

Her voice grates on me, i think she has the weirdest mouth and psycho eyes, dunno how her husband puts up with her strange ways tbh, i used to think she seemed nice but not anymore, the whole trying to be like grinch thing is not normal.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.