cleaning_my_anxiety_away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot believe how much she tries to be hinch, she is a psychologists dream.
Wonder what she was like before Mrs hinch came along

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I cannot believe how much she tries to be hinch, she is a psychologists dream.
Wonder what she was like before Mrs hinch came along
I wonder what she was like before watching mrs Hinch too! Because it is definitely single White female stuff

Reactions: 6
Christ. I don't follow cleaning instagram-ers so never knew about all these. Cleaning your anxiety away? THAT is her insta name? It's like they're trying to find any angle they can do be relevant and relatable. I have anxiety, loads of people do, I wouldn't dream of making an insta about it. Is she just using mental health as an angle to spend loads/show off?
I dont do insta anymore but do remember this being recommended to me. Cleaning away anxiety? I do have anxiety and depression and take medication for it and i don't understand how cleaning helps. I know anxiety isn't one size fits all in terms of how it affects you or how you cope but lets be real...9 times out of 10 you feel so bad you barely want to move. You know your home needs cleaning, washing needs doing and tea needs cooking but the thought of actually doing it seems very very daunting. You can do a list and colour it in with pretty pens all you want but when you see what needs to be done i just think it makes it worse as in omg will i ever catch a break??

The buying useless crap i can relate to, i was guilty of that as you seem to buy things thinking it will meke it ok but then you look at what you have bought and regret it. Luckily i have curbed that.

I might be wrong but other anxiety/depression sufferers i know feel the same and also feel these people who splash it on SM are out for either sympathy or to make money off it. When i was on insta and FB i never mentioned i was unwell with it as i know for a fact my family would call me out for fishing for sympathy. Just my opinion though.....

Reactions: 10
I dont do insta anymore but do remember this being recommended to me. Cleaning away anxiety? I do have anxiety and depression and take medication for it and i don't understand how cleaning helps. I know anxiety isn't one size fits all in terms of how it affects you or how you cope but lets be real...9 times out of 10 you feel so bad you barely want to move. You know your home needs cleaning, washing needs doing and tea needs cooking but the thought of actually doing it seems very very daunting. You can do a list and colour it in with pretty pens all you want but when you see what needs to be done i just think it makes it worse as in omg will i ever catch a break??

The buying useless crap i can relate to, i was guilty of that as you seem to buy things thinking it will meke it ok but then you look at what you have bought and regret it. Luckily i have curbed that.

I might be wrong but other anxiety/depression sufferers i know feel the same and also feel these people who splash it on SM are out for either sympathy or to make money off it. When i was on insta and FB i never mentioned i was unwell with it as i know for a fact my family would call me out for fishing for sympathy. Just my opinion though.....
I know what you mean. I am not saying these people don't have anxiety, to a degree - but I do think that they are using the mental health card to forge a social media network and with the aim to make money of the back of it. For example, people are more likely to follow an account associated with mental health, than just cleaning. Especially, nowadays, when there is more talk about mental health (which is great, I suffer with my mental health and have done for 14 years)

Reactions: 5
I agree, I know it comes in all shapes and forms and I do think she has something going on but I just don’t quite believe she has a high level of anxiety anymore, when you can speak to thousands of people on camera-then make yourself in to a full blown sales woman! Meet up with new friends who have cleaning accounts or go to lavish events. Jesus when my depression and anxiety is bad I barely want to leave my room, definitely don’t want to take/make phone calls and basically my house gets like a tit hole, with mountains of washing.
Just stop playing that card to seem relatable and to get sales.

Reactions: 7
what even was that video of her with that hat thing on, she looks scary as duck when she laughs, she’s such a fake tosser

Reactions: 3
I really like her to be honest. I’ve seen accounts like little home bird my god now she is playing with rocks and saying they heal her anxiety 🙈😆 Cleaning my anxiety away has eyelashes to die for I was mine were like that 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The good thing about her is she leaves her kids out of it and doesn’t show them at all? Well not that I’ve seen, correct me if I’m wrong

Reactions: 7
The good thing about her is she leaves her kids out of it and doesn’t show them at all? Well not that I’ve seen, correct me if I’m wrong
I never understand why accounts get knocked for not showing their families, I actually respect them more for this personally

I know what you mean. I am not saying these people don't have anxiety, to a degree - but I do think that they are using the mental health card to forge a social media network and with the aim to make money of the back of it. For example, people are more likely to follow an account associated with mental health, than just cleaning. Especially, nowadays, when there is more talk about mental health (which is great, I suffer with my mental health and have done for 14 years)
these home accounts who claim cleaning helps their anxiety, cant help but think well lucky you that you don't have to work so you can stay at home cleaning all day and don't need to go out if you're not feeling great

some of us with severe anxiety can't clean as we have to go out to work so we can afford to live and put a rood over our head/feed our families

Reactions: 9
I really like her to be honest. I’ve seen accounts like little home bird my god now she is playing with rocks and saying they heal her anxiety 🙈😆 Cleaning my anxiety away has eyelashes to die for I was mine were like that 😫
In fairness Id rather watch someone playing with rocks than someone cleaning their anxiety away :LOL: But she doesn't even clean, she just does still photo advert of products tagging the companies. I do like that home bird is trying to overcome her anxiety and not advocating just medicine, self care or self wisdom to beat it and pretending to be a Dr like others, and I like the fact she doesn't whine on about it, that said it is a little 'Earth Mother'

Reactions: 2
I really don’t like home bird she is false as my finger nails I don’t believe for a second she has Anxiety. I’ve seen her come on her stories as soon as she’s had an ‘attack’ 😆really?! Has anyone checked out that Lavana meet up? Another ‘anxiety sufferer’ Casaboheme went with home bird funny she says she is riddled with anxiety to 😂she gets asked to go to a party and she’s straight out of that bed and back in it the next day moaning she’s chronically ill!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I really don’t like home bird she is false as my finger nails I don’t believe for a second she has Anxiety. I’ve seen her come on her stories as soon as she’s had an ‘attack’ 😆really?! Has anyone checked out that Lavana meet up? Another ‘anxiety sufferer’ Casaboheme went with home bird funny she says she is riddled with anxiety to 😂she gets asked to go to a party and she’s straight out of that bed and back in it the next day moaning she’s chronically ill!
I sense you are a home bird fan? :LOL:

Reactions: 1
maybe i'm being judgemental but anyone who suffers with mental illness such as anxiety and depression to the extent where they claim it makes them housebound/unable to function shouldn't be drinking a lot of alcohol or having big nights out....

alcohol is a depressant and affects your brain negatively. if you're chronically ill with mental illness this is not the right thing to do.

(writing this as someone who has suffered with anxiety before and I know that drinking does make this worse so I do avoid alcohol when it's bad)

maybe i'm being judgemental but anyone who suffers with mental illness such as anxiety and depression to the extent where they claim it makes them housebound/unable to function shouldn't be drinking a lot of alcohol or having big nights out....

alcohol is a depressant and affects your brain negatively. if you're chronically ill with mental illness this is not the right thing to do.

(writing this as someone who has suffered with anxiety before and I know that drinking does make this worse so I do avoid alcohol when it's bad)
In fairness, I've never seen casabohme drink before

Casabohme doesn’t drink anymore I take it as In her stories before she said she used to be an alcoholic

I agree, I have anxiety, and depression and i avoid alcohol because I know it won't help me and can trigger a mental health crisis.
I love to know how some people can turn their social anxiety etc off, go to events and live their best life, and then go back to being anxious again. Obviously I don't have that skill, if I leave the house I'm physically and mentally exhausted after for days

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.