cleaning_my_anxiety_away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im pretty sure that the benefits agency would be interested in her earnings. Im sure she declares these large extra earnings to the Inland Revenue, although they too monitor social media now for benefit fraudsters. If you can earn, you can work, tough tit and no excuses, get a job CMAW or whatever your name is and stop making a fool of yourself publicly and making a mockery of mental illness, it's time to grow up now, be a big girl and get a job. Why do these accounts have such confusing names🤯 She even laughs like Hinch now. I'm done
How do you know that she does actually claim benefits?

Reactions: 1
I saw a story she did a while back now where she suggested she was on benefits
Ah, okay! Fair play. She doesn’t look like she “cannot work” does she! But I suppose the woman is allowed to go out, and we don’t know what goes on behind closed doors...

😂 yep! Honestly, wish I’d kept the video I recorded of it! She was on a bench cuddling some febreeze and zoflora banging on about the scents reminding her of home. “To get her through”
It was so cringe! I’ll try see if I can find any screenshots.
No way!!

Can’t find any screenshots. But I promise you all. She storied herself on a bench in a beige coat, looking all “scared” in her handbag was some zoflora, she’d got some febreeze and some other products if I recall too. She panned over to the back of a shop... I think it was Poundland and was saying she brought them with her to sniff.. that they’d remind her of home and they’d get her through the shopping experience!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Can’t find any screenshots. But I promise you all. She storied herself on a bench in a beige coat, looking all “scared” in her handbag was some zoflora, she’d got some febreeze and some other products if I recall too. She panned over to the back of a shop... I think it was Poundland and was saying she brought them with her to sniff.. that they’d remind her of home and they’d get her through the shopping experience!
I’ve heard it all now ffs

I’ve been stalking this thread but just had to comment to say I 100% remember her doing this! She was saying that smells help her anxiety so she took the zoflora out with her to sniff🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
I’ve been stalking this thread but just had to comment to say I 100% remember her doing this! She was saying that smells help her anxiety so she took the zoflora out with her to sniff🤦🏻‍♀️
I remember this too! 🙄
I don’t understand why she can’t be herself, she imitates Mrs Hinch to a beyond scary level. I had to unfollow her a while back.

Reactions: 3
Surely sniffing chemicals is very dangerous?

Totally get smells for anxiety though, one thing I do when I get anxiety attacks is the sensory thing, find a texture etc.

Surely sniffing chemicals is very dangerous?

Totally get smells for anxiety though, one thing I do when I get anxiety attacks is the sensory thing, find a texture etc.
She’d have been better off with some essential oils! I can’t remember what scent of zoflora it was that she was sniffing... probably lavender escape! 😂

• Haha
So, I spied she had bought the cement fruit Hinch also has, does this girl have any originality at all? Any? I cannot stop watching her because I'm gobsmacked at how much of a copy cat she is and sit wondering if anyone else sees it all? She really bugs me.

Reactions: 7
So, I spied she had bought the cement fruit Hinch also has, does this girl have any originality at all? Any? I cannot stop watching her because I'm gobsmacked at how much of a copy cat she is and sit wondering if anyone else sees it all? She really bugs me.
I think it’s really worrying how much she copies her. Everything she does, the way she speaks, her mannerisms, product use, points at/pokes the shite she buys, house decor. She is completely obsessed and it’s not healthy.

I remember it was back last September time. She was going out alone with things from home 'febreeze etc', a sandwich and her phone.

She never talked like she does now. If you look at her highlights from 40weeks ago she is 'normal'.

I think it’s really worrying how much she copies her. Everything she does, the way she speaks, her mannerisms, product use, points at/pokes the shite she buys, house decor. She is completely obsessed and it’s not healthy.
It does indeed come across as obsessed and a very unnerving too. Its everything though, from paint colour to how she's even talking now and this girl was not like this at the beginning of the year, its like she's lost herself. She seriously has no identity of her own and is swallowed up and lost because of this.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Never been so confused...Hinch is having a freshen up Friday with music over each cleaning story...and this one is doing the same 🤯 actual Hinch cloan 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I havent seen anything so pathetic in my whole life!! Watched her stories from the last 24 hours and MY GOD she is one sad sad sad woman!!!!!!
Everything she does grinch does!! GET A LIFE.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This woman has made herself an absolute clone of Mrs Hinch it’s quite frightening!
She has tit hair and scratches her chest...bangs on about anxiety...uses the same music talks the same and all her furniture and decor is copied from Mrs Hinch..I am baffled why grown women would act like this!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.