cleaning_my_anxiety_away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I can’t fathom is how she can afford all that absolute crap she buys with 3 children in house and she doesn’t work. Her voice irritated me that much I had to unfollow her I refused to listen any more it was making me so angry listening to that whiny nasal voice. Usually some drama or other going on in the background. Copying Hinch seems to be her only claim to fame 😡😡

Reactions: 7
What I can’t fathom is how she can afford all that absolute crap she buys with 3 children in house and she doesn’t work. Her voice irritated me that much I had to unfollow her I refused to listen any more it was making me so angry listening to that whiny nasal voice. Usually some drama or other going on in the background. Copying Hinch seems to be her only claim to fame 😡😡
I thought this too! She’s buying stuff every day, like that snow globe for £15 yesterday she just randomly picked up (another thing she’s copied from hinch, wasn’t she obsessed with snow globes last Christmas) either her husband has got a really well payed job, her disability allowance is good or she’s using credit cards to try and keep up with her house looking like Hinch 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
She blocked me too for "suggesting" she used a different colour other than grey when she tarted up her garden . . Who remembers her dreadful sunburn? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can’t believe this woman is only 34. They way she goes on and the things she says reminds me of a little old woman. It’s odd to say the least.

She does state in her profile she has fibromyalgia. I know a few people with this and some can’t work due to the condition

Spot the #gifted in this pic think she has a touch of the Stacey Solomon’s
C0721F9E-F34C-4E8C-8EBC-44E008FD0A52.png

She’s getting worse.. shes either putting it on or she needs to blow her bloody nose.. eurgh.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Shut the front door she is never only 34!! 😱
Yup 🙈 shocking isn’t it.
I’m 35 and she makes me feel like a child when I watch her stories. She’s so mumsy and old fashioned. I can’t relate to her at all.

Reactions: 2
Yup 🙈 shocking isn’t it.
I’m 35 and she makes me feel like a child when I watch her stories. She’s so mumsy and old fashioned. I can’t relate to her at all.
Shes the same age as me. I'd never have had her pegged as my age I thought she was a youngish looking older woman 😂

"Bless you" "Oh bless them" "Bless their heart"

Most irritating/patronising phrase EVER. Absolutely shocked to read that she has children, assumed she was childless as I've never seen them or any trace of them on her story. Also tries so hard to be Mrs Hinch down to every last detail that I have to laugh. Even down the husband/dog.

Most irritating/patronising phrase EVER. Absolutely shocked to read that she has children, assumed she was childless as I've never seen them or any trace of them on her story. Also tries so hard to be Mrs Hinch down to every last detail that I have to laugh. Even down the husband/dog.
She said she used to show her kids until her daughter was on a live with her and she received hate towards her!

I find the ‘bless you’ and all the other ridiculous statements she overuses a bit weird too! She’s clearly very fake putting an act on.

Every time I hear this, I feel a little too irritated, it is so fake. I really cannot bare to watch her anymore at all as I just get wound up so she was blocked before she could block me for unfollowing. Ha!

Reactions: 1
Every time I hear this, I feel a little too irritated, it is so fake. I really cannot bare to watch her anymore at all as I just get wound up so she was blocked before she could block me for unfollowing. Ha!
And the over enthusiastic selling of any ad or gifted product :rolleyes: "my home smells AMAZING, you just HAVE to try these wax melts they are the BEST IN THE WORLD!!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The biggest fake on Instagram...from her copy cat of Hinch...uniformed grey dull house...tit silver ornaments...same dining room table and mirrors as every other wanna be Hinch...do these unoriginal sheep have no imagination?
And I’m sorry but it’s all a load of bollocks she’s not someone who suffers from depression or anxiety...I bet she’s got a right gob on her and not the sweet innocent she portrays!!
And if she’s 34 I’m 21🙄

Reactions: 10
The biggest fake on Instagram...from her copy cat of Hinch...uniformed grey dull house...tit silver ornaments...same dining room table and mirrors as every other wanna be Hinch...do these unoriginal sheep have no imagination?
And I’m sorry but it’s all a load of bollocks she’s not someone who suffers from depression or anxiety...I bet she’s got a right gob on her and not the sweet innocent she portrays!!
And if she’s 34 I’m 21🙄
i was shocked when i found out she was only 34, i thought she was in her 40’s, she’s a bleeping freak.

• Haha
No we don't pile up rubbish in our hallways we use an indoor bin. Because piling up rubbish on the floor in the hall is just disgusting and what hoaders do. Stop buying ugly grey Santa dolls and buy a bin.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.