cleaning_my_anxiety_away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to stop following and stop watching her purely for the cringe of seeing her imitate Mrs hinch. I noticed she talks the same and her house is just a smaller replica. Quite sad really its like a teenager who copies their friends...

Reactions: 4
Merged into existing thread.

Everyone keeps asking where her own thread is & I know it’s hard to differentiate between her and the Grinch but I thought we should try! 😉 So here it is....

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2
I’d never heard of her before but watching her stories I noticed the familiar squishing, finger stabbing, stroking and tapping of the hoodie thing and teatowels

Reactions: 3
I hadn't come across her before and first thoughts
- oh my god the weird font in her description on IG hurt my eyes.
- so much product placement!
- why are lots of photos at weird angles?

I let my Instastories run this morning when I woke up, just letting them play one after the other. Had no sound on. Saw the stroking of a product, poking, prodding, I thought “what’s this tit that Hinch has bought now..”. Then when a face flashed up that wasn’t Hinch’s, my eyes rolled into the back of my head. Why are so many people desperate to be like Hinch, for christ sake 🙄 Has anyone seen the film Single White Female? 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Totally trying to be like Hinch. The way she handles products and especially the way she speaks and presents herself with her fake eyelashes and nails. A few days ago she was laughing hysterically about something which wasn’t even funny - it was so fake and put on. She totally milks the whole anxiety thing too, just like Hinch to try and make herself more relatable. Dull as dishwater.

Reactions: 5
Totally trying to be like Hinch. The way she handles products and especially the way she speaks and presents herself with her fake eyelashes and nails. A few days ago she was laughing hysterically about something which wasn’t even funny - it was so fake and put on. She totally milks the whole anxiety thing too, just like Hinch to try and make herself more relatable. Dull as dishwater.
She actually freaks me out, I don’t think she’s all there with the trying to be Hinch 😳 she’ll be kidnapping her soon and hiding her somewhere and moving in with jasmie and Ronnie pretending to be Hinch 🙈 EVERYTHING she does is in the style of hinch! So weird

Has anyone actually seen ‘Jamie’ I haven’t and I’m not convinced he’s real

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I like her, some things are very similar to Hinch but she’s warm and friendly, and when she got sent some gifted tea towels and a blanket yesterday she was genuinely blown away and grateful, which Hinch sure isn’t!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I like her, some things are very similar to Hinch but she’s warm and friendly, and when she got sent some gifted tea towels and a blanket yesterday she was genuinely blown away and grateful, which Hinch sure isn’t!
Yeah, so she gets sent more.... They were the tackiest tea towels I’ve ever seen 🤮

• Haha
Yeah, so she gets sent more.... They were the tackiest tea towels I’ve ever seen 🤮
Well yeah, they weren’t the best and the blanket was a bit naff, but she seemed to be to be genuinely chuffed with them. She is very similar to Hinch but I really do like her, she’s way more relatable imo.

Reactions: 1
Her reaction was so exaggerated aswell 🙊 you don’t cry over tea towels 🙈
Absolutely. And she’s like a broken record.. “they’re amazing, they feel amazing, they look amazing, they are just amazing”. Find some new descriptive words love...

• Sick
I used to like her but now i just think she’s fake as duck, with a very weird obsession with grinch

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.