Cleaning With Mario

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😳😁 You're looking at *that* pic of Cliff's peen, aren't you. 😏
It's my laptop, phone, tablet and bedroom wallpaper. Oh and I have it on my ceiling :love:

There is the bed change we knew was coming 😂
I bet his bed sheets are really crusty as well. He surely must wank himself to sleep thinking about how he is helping the little people and how sheer beautiful he is? Plus the scratty fuckers are always eating in bed, I bet seagulls circle his bedroom like the local tip

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Genuine question after seeing the latest video on his story. Is derek ok? Like is he a sandwich short of a picnic? Lights on but nobody is home? Like I said, genuine question 😂
I was thinking the same, simple Simon springs to mind!

Reactions: 2
It's my laptop, phone, tablet and bedroom wallpaper. Oh and I have it on my ceiling :love:

I bet his bed sheets are really crusty as well. He surely must wank himself to sleep thinking about how he is helping the little people and how sheer beautiful he is? Plus the scratty fuckers are always eating in bed, I bet seagulls circle his bedroom like the local tip
Eating in bed 🤮

Is anybody else sick of P&G gifting these accounts items ? . I am going to boycott them . Mario saying he can’t use it , so why not gift it to someone who can use it apart from Derek , you greedy hole . The box with all the letters from companies who have gifted him items , just shows how much he has been given over the last year and what is it that he actually does to deserve all this ? I wish people would wake up to the false selfish creep

Reactions: 7
Is anybody else sick of P&G gifting these accounts items ? . I am going to boycott them . Mario saying he can’t use it , so why not gift it to someone who can use it apart from Derek , you greedy hole . The box with all the letters from companies who have gifted him items , just shows how much he has been given over the last year and what is it that he actually does to deserve all this ? I wish people would wake up to the false selfish creep
Yes. I was saying on the Hinch thread, as annoying as it is these “influencer” get gifted everything, the companies are to blame too because they gift them everything. If they didn’t they would have to actually go out and buy stuff for themselves.
They aren’t gifting them out of the goodness of their heart or because they want them to have it or think they deserve it, they do it for their own benefit. The greediness is on both sides.

Reactions: 4
Anyone watching that pretty_blunt on insta? she’s a Scottish comedian who rips Ithe piss out of these influencers
I think you are her! Why are you commenting on every thread asking this? Either that or you're being paid to promote her!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought his new eyebrows were semi permanent? They're already as thread bare as his carpets.
Screenshot_20190908-113407.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought his new eyebrows were semi permanent? They're already as thread bare as his carpets. View attachment 39347
Just watched his story on his sisters home , looks like her taste is just a cheap and tacky as his , it looked better before she put her tat in ...the yellow bed and wallpaper are nearly as hideous as his eyebrows 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 4
Yeah I didn’t like it either. I like navy and i like mustard but it’s too much.

Have to say the conservatory look ok until I seen that big duck off telly .... don't mean to offend anyone but they creep me out ....

New to this thread & following him, started when he was begging for a new bed & today at his sisters kept going on about her bed.
Yes we get it hun .... you want gifting one 😛

Just watched his story on his sisters home , looks like her taste is just a cheap and tacky as his , it looked better before she put her tat in ...the yellow bed and wallpaper are nearly as hideous as his eyebrows 🤮🤮🤮
Bedroom is hideous

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.