Cleaning With Mario

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His sisters bedroom is awful 🤢 . Is she blind ? Mario hinting for a new bed and lights by tagging The Range saying how “ how bootiful “ they are . Scrounging creep . Derek sleeping at his sisters house , that shows you how much he is enjoying himself . If my sister brought her partner round to visit and he went to sleep in my house I would find it rude .

Reactions: 3
Pmsl Mario stating it’s his sisters ‘on sweet’ it a french word ffs, he sounds like Del Boy speaking French, no class at all.

Also what a drama queen - skin broken out badly with eczema, where? presume he means his face as that is the cream he uses on his face. My sons have eczema bad breakouts mean weeping and bleeding, he has a bit of dry skin and calls it eczema 🙄

2A8AB11D-3E99-431E-B314-B4DBBA720C28.jpeg

He goes through me when he says "insta reality right here" then shows his grubby pile of mess.. your whole gaff is "insta reality" you cock its not a 5 bed show home its a council estate flat, what on EARTH does he think his "insta" is? House goals?? Theres nothing aspirational about living in a cramped chavy space filled with mirrored tit and a cats litter tray on every corner..

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I honestly cannot handle that cheap B&M floral wallpaper! It’s so dated! That bedroom was awful. See if she had all the same stuff but with a plain feature wall it would look so much better

Reactions: 5
I honestly cannot handle that cheap B&M floral wallpaper! It’s so dated! That bedroom was awful. See if she had all the same stuff but with a plain feature wall it would look so much better
Yh. A colour like that can’t be all over

Reactions: 2
Oof that bedroom, my poor eyes. That awful awful cheap bedding and blanket, those loud garish colours. 💩 And what's that nana conservatory about, I don't understand having a conservatory unless you put plants in it, otherwise it's just a naff little pvc room.

• Haha
He goes through me when he says "insta reality right here" then shows his grubby pile of mess.. your whole gaff is "insta reality" you cock its not a 5 bed show home its a council estate flat, what on EARTH does he think his "insta" is? House goals?? Theres nothing aspirational about living in a cramped chavy space filled with mirrored tit and a cats litter tray on every corner..
👏👏👏👏 THIS!!!

His sisters house 🤢
He buzzes about the en suite as if she’s the only fucker in Scotland with one!

He won’t get anything high value like a bed gifted because the scummy mummy job centre brigade that love him aren’t going to go and spend £300+ on a bed. They’ll do what his sister done and out a chest of drawers in finance from very 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oof that bedroom, my poor eyes. That awful awful cheap bedding and blanket, those loud garish colours. 💩 And what's that nana conservatory about, I don't understand having a conservatory unless you put plants in it, otherwise it's just a naff little pvc room.
“naff little pvc room” 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Oh... here we go - he’s only after a tumble dryer now!
I was just about to say that , he gets those cheap diffusers from Aldi for a few quid cos he says they are like jo malone ...no there are not ..if you can’t afford the real thing then just say that instead of making out they are the same , his whole flat is like the cheapest of the cheap he’s always saying that his followers tell him his flat is lovely ...god if they think that’s lovely I’d hate to see what there homes look like ..his wee scummy flat must stink of cats pee !!!!!

I was just about to say that , he gets those cheap diffusers from Aldi for a few quid cos he says they are like jo malone ...no there are not ..if you can’t afford the real thing then just say that instead of making out they are the same , his whole flat is like the cheapest of the cheap he’s always saying that his followers tell him his flat is lovely ...god if they think that’s lovely I’d hate to see what there homes look like ..his wee scummy flat must stink of cats pee !!!!!
100% theres nothing luxury in that flat just scrimped for cheap basic shite

Reactions: 1
Last week shouting out for a bed...now it’s a bloody tumble dryer. Jeeez Louise!!

Reactions: 4
Saint Mario changing life’s again 🙄 . All thanks and praise to Saint Mario as he has changed someone’s life just by having his account/platform . What would the world do without him .

• Haha
  • Sick
“The stuff I don’t tell you about”

You are never done telling us 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh god .....now he’s posted about Soph as he calls her ( he’s a complete bellend) meeting SS ...think he trying to get a follow from Stacey ..Mario you just can’t help yourself it’s all me me me ..free bed ...free tumble dryer ...your an embarrassment always begging for stuff !!!!!!!!

Oh god .....now he’s posted about Soph as he calls her ( he’s a complete bellend) meeting SS ...think he trying to get a follow from Stacey ..Mario you just can’t help yourself it’s all me me me ..free bed ...free tumble dryer ...your an embarrassment always begging for stuff !!!!!!!!
“We weren’t built to break” jeez you’d think they were fighting in a war or finding a cure for cancer. Just such an over inflated opinion of himself it’s unreal

Reactions: 4
I like that in his stories tonight he let us know he’s always changing his bedding 😉

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.