Cleaning With Mario

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here he goes about the journey of his eyebrows . How fantastic the woman was , she’s the best of the best etc etc πŸ’Ž πŸ’Ž , the usual ass kissing shite he says about anyone he deals with 😴😴 . Maybe she should have tattooed his receding hair line in as well as he will be bald soon by the looks of they photos πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Here he goes about the journey of his eyebrows . How fantastic the woman was , she’s the best of the best etc etc πŸ’Ž πŸ’Ž , the usual ass kissing shite he says about anyone he deals with 😴😴 . Maybe she should have tattooed his receding hair line in as well as he will be bald soon by the looks of they photos πŸ˜‚
Was it not just a few weeks ago he was shouting out that poor Bally woman so she would do his brows for free. He dropped her pretty quick πŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 5
What the duck is the pout about πŸ™ˆ
That's a Halloween pic. 😁 WTF though, doesn't need and more ripping out, needs to grow back what he can, put his brow kits in the bin and grow his hair a bit to hide his shrivelled boiled egg head.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hahahahaha *breathe* hahahaha oh woody, even worse eyebrows, with coloured in bits that will be scrubbed off tomorrow.
Screenshot_20190903-180302~2.png

It's bad when you look like a cartoon character.
Screenshot_20190903-180558~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
100% thought that there was a shadow under his chin... nearly sicked in my mouth when i realised its a pubey beard

• Haha
So are we all waiting with baited breath for the big avamay and mario reveal ... my best guess is Mario and dopey Derek have hired a stall "up the barras" to sell her wares 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm praying the new eyebrows are even more fucked up than his current over plucked horrors. 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 The bed begging though, and the Ava may sob story, he's lost all sense of reality. I'd love to know what his work colleagues think of his swollen head.
What the duck is the pout about πŸ™ˆ
So are we all waiting with baited breath for the big avamay and mario reveal ... my best guess is Mario and dopey Derek have hired a stall "up the barras" to sell her wares 🀣
I think his brows are hideous...they match there owner..I just don’t understand why they all want to brand rep for her ...it’s definitely like the popular kids at school all over again !!!!

Reactions: 1
I don’t think the brows are that bad to be fair. They are more manly than I was expecting & a decent shape...but the way his own brows are so obvious in the middle just ruins them. Is that supposed to happen? Will they get darker so it blends in better? I haven’t a clue about these sort of things.

Mario could have have a face transplant from George Clooney and still be an absolute minging gobshite. There is so little about him that is real, genuine & relatable.
As for the Ava May crap, I would guess that he has now started bottling his eggy farts and selling it as a fabric refresher or something

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Mario could have have a face transplant from George Clooney and still be an absolute minging gobshite. There is so little about him that is real, genuine & relatable.
As for the Ava May crap, I would guess that he has now started bottling his eggy farts and selling it as a fabric refresher or something
Your comments proper crack me up. An absolute minging gobshite πŸ˜‚

Out of interest, anyone know if Mario would have to declare any partnership he enters into with Semi Chem to his employers as a potential conflict of interest? As they sell similar items in their stores?

Also be interested to know if these β€˜influencers’ are correctly declaring their income from the gram to the tax man!

Reactions: 3
Out of interest, anyone know if Mario would have to declare any partnership he enters into with Semi Chem to his employers as a potential conflict of interest? As they sell similar items in their stores?

Also be interested to know if these β€˜influencers’ are correctly declaring their income from the gram to the tax man!
That's a good point! I wonder how debenhams feel about him begging for freebies on the gram, like the entitled little wazzock that he is? I don't know how things work nowadays my late dad used to be a milkman and he had to declare every Christmas how much he got in tips and gifts to the tax man. I would guess it hasn't changed much now, I mean you are being paid in kind for an advert, so it has a cash value in the end? Might do some research this afternoon...

I tweeted HMRC today and they said " It appears that you have received consideration for providing a service (advertising) so it appears this might be a trading receipt. If it is a trading receipt, it will need to be declared." So in other words, if they have gifted it to you & you put it on your feed, then you are taking gifts in lieu of payment and it is taxable. I do hope Mario (and all the other influencers) are declaring to the taxman or they could be receiving a nasty bill and/or fine sometime down the road :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.