Cleaning with Mario #99 Buys holiday clothes a year in advance, have you had your cost of living payment?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up.... who is Janie ma lovlies? And why does Mario dislike her so much?

I've always wanted to go to Belfast. Might have to take a trip the same weekend as Maz....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just catching up.... who is Janie ma lovlies? And why does Mario dislike her so much?

I've always wanted to go to Belfast. Might have to take a trip the same weekend as Maz....
It’s some bird that has apparently been trolling that bleep, PTWM. Mario has claimed Janie as he oan as he has duck all else content.

As usual he’s just spouting a load of shite he hasn’t a clue about

• Haha
Reactions: 29
🤦 I really wish he would take an extra 5 seconds to proof read. Makes my teeth itchy, his grammar and spelling 😬
Screenshot_2023-05-10-09-08-24-31_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

What's this weekends plans? The usual dose of utter tripe. Honestly he is so full of his own self importance it knocks me sick.

I really wish someone would tear him a new hole and knock him down a peg or two

• Haha
Reactions: 25
🤦 I really wish he would take an extra 5 seconds to proof read. Makes my teeth itchy, his grammar and spelling 😬
View attachment 2160144
What's this weekends plans? The usual dose of utter tripe. Honestly he is so full of his own self importance it knocks me sick.

I really wish someone would tear him a new hole and knock him down a peg or two
He's going for chicken on Saturday. Pure riveting xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How can the week nearly be over when it's only Wednesday? Where does this dope buy his clocks FFS🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Rumour has it the holiday Deed Deek booked for them isn't abroad or jet2 it's a trip to Belfast on the 12th July this year. Marion is raging that's how he was in a foul mood other day and took it out on poor Janie. Tons a blessings tae ye doll whoever ye are 👌💎

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So he's outing someone else's troll, being the Billy big balls, making out he discovered who she is, when in fact he's just jumping on the bandwagon? Sounds about right. He'd 100% run away if he came face to face with any troll!

Also, I thought he doesn't look on tattle anymore. Clearly he does if those gross selfies are anything to go by.

Get back in your box maz. You thick, illiterate imbecile.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Not like him to announce where he is going to be on a certain day, you know with his security and all that, just in case the place gets mobbed with adoring followers🙄
Hope somebody cancels Marions booking old firm saturday in toon be wild he be running for train back to the hobbit den 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Honestly the WORST influencer promoter, plugs wax melts constantly but then says he hasn't even used them for months he prefers Yankee candles. Your absolute fave Ava may pistachio not strong enough to cover the smell of trumps in casa Chernobyl then? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.