Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
Ultimate beak clutching moment
Him getting on like she is one of his besties when he's met her twice and one of those times he had to pay, the other time he was dragged along by wax melt woman. I have never cringed more for a human in my life. Paying to queue up to see your best friend lolllll

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Lim1947

I would honestly bloody love that, would be some craic ❤
He’s going to be fuming when he reads here later, us all making fun of his trip to Belfast 😅
---

Probably get a wee McGill’s bus to the boat as a foot passenger on stena line my lovely with his shopping bags so he bring a load of shite home with him. B&M haul all the way from Belfast. Him being sick over the side of the boat. Then sat up front seat of the bus like a wee granny. I can picture it now and I’m here for it :m😅
He'll be on the stena line thinking they're Rose and Jack.

• Haha

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Nearly broke my neck coming here when I heard he had bought SPF a year in advance!!!!! Who’s gonna tell him that it’s got a shelf life and his factor 50 now will likely be zero protection by the time he goes?

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
£50 on bathroom cleaning products for a bathroom the size of a telephone box? What a fucking wasteful loon he is. Remember when he said he wasn’t stocking products anymore? He’s 100% a spendaholic.
One fabulosa wipe would clean the whole room. What a mug!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

SuzyE

VIP Member
Aww he's being still like a flower today....Tit!
Screenshot_20230507-082747_Instagram.jpg

This one is even better, and l have no words other than Mario, stop thinking you're something special when you live in that shithole 🙄

Screenshot_20230507-082818_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Macmama

VIP Member
Hallo Marion hen, it’s no Janie but I, MacMama. Just to say, it’s gonnae take mare than a shot of your crumpled beak tae knock Marion Nae-well-again Bowel aff ma profile picture, nae debates! Never message this page again! So aye 💎

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
Calling it the noo! She’ll have a massive flying feart after flying the 20mins tae Belfast. That’ll be her way oot of the wee Jet2 holiday

• Haha

Lady Bug

VIP Member
Has the uneducated wee dick just caused a diplomatic incident?? Listen you twat England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland are in the UK. Republic of Ireland (me) is not. Not since you lot tried to claim Paul Mescal as British after his Oscar nomination have I been so affronted!! I'm only joking obviously but how can he be so uneducated ??

• Haha
  • Heart

HappyLittleSnail

Chatty Member
Does he know they’ll still have sun cream in the shops next year? And who buys sun cream from Amazon???!!!
I'd never buy stuff like that from Amazon because a lot of the time the reviews say it's actually a fake product.

And like someone else has mentioned, surely it's Amazon who hold the payment details, not the shops who sell through Amazon? So either someone's actually hacked Amazon and got his card details or he's been buying random shit from random websites and someone's got his details that way. Or he's just talking pure bullshit.

I can't get over buying sun cream a year in advance 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

YR80

Chatty Member
So the fat wee slug is happy to dox ‘trolls’ who aren’t even his own trolls but doesn’t show which Amazon seller has apparently ripped him off. That makes me think it’s all a pile of shite.

And him buying sun cream this far in advance has just exploded my head. When me and Mr YR went to away last year, we ended up nipping to that small local business called Spar just next to our hotel when we landed because we’d forgotten our sunscreen. So no need to panic, Martin. They sell in even in the country you’re going to.

• Haha

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
He has to be going this year. There is no way he is waiting over a year and asking what to put on a list. That is honestly crackpot behaviour. Maybe the fumes from the junkies crack den are going up through the floorboards to the Beirut penthouse because there is nobody in their right mind would get on like that.

It just screams ''Never been on holiday'' to me. He said before he went to Gran Canaria & Ibiza. Aye in your dreams you fat slug.

• Haha

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
361D8667-4818-4E03-81EC-4894672D6390.png

Warmest day of the year yet and he leaves the bedsit at 3pm to go to the shops…. 😆 what a sad little life, Marion.

• Haha

HappyLittleSnail

Chatty Member
“He always then enjoys to trolling many accounts…”
Huh?!? I’ve met children who’s first language isn’t even English that make more sense than him! He’s such an illiterate twat.

• Haha

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
The state of him in those socks and slippers.

See you're still biting your nails freak face.
View attachment 2154212
He honestly dresses like the wee Romanian woman who work in my local car wash with the socks/sandals and leggings combo.

Anyway I’ve been awol on here as been on a wee boujee holiday journey to Mallorca which only took 3 weeks to plan unlike martins trip which he haven’t heard the fucking end off.

will go and catch up my lovelies but I’m sure it’s been the same nonsense from the king of Beirut towers, can’t wait to see if he’s done any bed changing or cunt washings. Missed you all mwah mwah xoxoxox

• Haha
  • Heart