Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Babybail93

VIP Member
She’ll make up some fake story lit “ Can’t believe the lassies on the plane recognised me!!🥹 The pilot even gave me a wee shoutout er the intercom system, canny remember there names but so lovely!💎
It’ll be like that bullshit Meghan came out with when she reckoned the steward came over to her and said “thank you for everything you’ve done for this country” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Madge2022

VIP Member
Bingo! I thought the same, he's dropping a hint to oor Hannah or Oor Soph 🤣 once he realises if he did the same as the other instahuns and ripped the arse out the Ads all those years ago he could have an actual hoose, holidays and the bag by now. Walloper

He's desperate to be Andrew isn't he?
A wee bespoke quote fae Marion from a while back 😆
Screenshot_20230502-225537.png

• Haha

Realhousemouse

Chatty Member
100% he’ll be getting a fake one and pretending Derek treatit him 😂😂 Also sure Andrew Wheatcroft treatit himself to one on one of very many city breaks so as usual Mario has been influenced rather than being an “influencer” 🙈

• Haha

Madge2022

VIP Member
Just screams “I tolerate you” 😂
Ah'd been hinting fur flowers fae OH fur ages. He bought me a packet of seeds. Sometimes ah wish ah hud a wee Deek and his petty cash box. 😞

But then ah remember that my OH works full time tae allow us tae buy things without klarna and we don't live in Beirut. Ah actually work part time, mebbes ah'm the Marion oaf the relationship 😳

Last edited:
  • Haha

Madge2022

VIP Member
The thought of him getting on a mcgills bus wae they lips is sending me west 🫠
Might get stuck in the doors oaf the bus 😂

Ah wunner if this drink has fresh frozen raspberries or barra lemonade?
Screenshot_20230520-193745.png

Martin when he takes aff his make up tonight
Screenshot_20230520-195844.png

Silly me, ah furgoat aboot his nose
Screenshot_20230520-200238.png

• Haha

SuzyE

VIP Member
Exactly. What's he on and what has it got to do with him anyway?
Something has definitely triggered him. Check his latest story out. He wants to be careful about putting bad things out there, because we've got his flaws well documented. If he was a woman I'd say he had Aunty Flo visiting 😂
Screenshot_20230509-114029_Instagram.jpg

• Haha

mammaof3

VIP Member
Don't spread it around, but after Marion was born the midwife reported that the afterbirth was better looking.

• Haha

honey&lemon

VIP Member
Will we do a little meet up my lovely? Belfast tattle trolls day out. You can be Martin and il be deek. Il go to primark tomorrow and see if they’ve any pink tracksuits in stock and PlayStation tracksuits left.
absolutely affronted you’ve chosen Mario for me hen but we move!

Off to shave my head and stick a fork in a socket to get the electrocuted hedgehog hair just right for ma lassies!

• Haha

Popper

VIP Member
He’s such a wee ned. What a riddy he is for hinting on his “story’s” (no ma quote) to oor hannah to buy him a bum bag for his 40th.

• Haha
  • Heart

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
Is that going to be THE holiday of 2024? Or is he threatening to come and contaminate your home town this year?
I think he’s doing a meet & greet at our one and only Wetherspoons in the city my lovely.. so I hear.

On the laptop planning what is a 40 min plane journey. He could do it all on his phone. You’d think he was planning an African safari followed by a trip to the Maldives. He’s mad 😅
---
You’ll be doing the lords work ma lovelie.
I will my lovely. Il be busy that weekend trying to sniff him out, quite literally. Though them two would be hard to miss what with Martin in his primark leggings and condom coat then wee deek in his PlayStation tracksuit :sick:

• Haha
  • Heart

Freefalling

VIP Member
He’s such a wee ned. What a riddy he is for hinting on his “story’s” (no ma quote) to oor hannah to buy him a bum bag for his 40th.
Bingo! I thought the same, he's dropping a hint to oor Hannah or Oor Soph 🤣 once he realises if he did the same as the other instahuns and ripped the arse out the Ads all those years ago he could have an actual hoose, holidays and the bag by now. Walloper

He's desperate to be Andrew isn't he?

• Haha
  • Heart