Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IsaHen

Ooh someone gift old ball bag the Dior bag, so he can smell the wealth instead of pish when he trots up the stairs of paisley towers.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Caw1982

VIP Member
It’ll be like that bullshit Meghan came out with when she reckoned the steward came over to her and said “thank you for everything you’ve done for this country” 😂
Or when the postman said his candy cane monstrosity looked just like a scene from New York at Christmas 🤣

• Haha
Honestly, the moaning. Why can’t he just go out alone and meet the other midget later.
Boils my piss he’s effing and blinding that football ruins peoples weekends.
No it doesn’t Mario , most normal people if they don’t like football don’t watch it and think nothing of it.
Football has actually got me THROUGH many rough days and I’m sure for a lot of fans it’s the same.
I honestly just don’t get it. “Put it on through the week” Honestly get tae fuck, the world does not revolve round you.

• Heart
  • Haha

Ratgrrl

VIP Member
Omg I've just gone back to thread one and thread two. Howling at the pics. Cannot believe he has the same hair style 🦔 and the amount of balding is mad! Also wtf was that bed and decor he had! 🤣
Screenshot_20230516-051558_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230516-050220_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230516-050831_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230516-051350_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230516-051457_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230516-051629_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow

Lady Bug

VIP Member
How can the week nearly be over when it's only Wednesday? Where does this dope buy his clocks FFS🙄

• Haha

bigmouth1927

What the dithering fuck is Sharty bleating about?!

Hens! What a time to be alive. I cannot wait for the remedials trip to Spain.

• Haha

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Happy bank holiday ma lovelies. I’ve had too many a they lethal drinks so I’ll keep it short:

739FF15D-2ADB-4F0C-B419-0FB4C7B84F7D.jpeg

He is a fucking troll!!!!!! Not a chocolate lover!!!?????????? I’m AFFRONTED.

• Haha

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Glasgow is absolutely roasting the day so he will be aw cosy at the Indian in the St Enoch, on the top floor, with its glass roof.

• Haha

Freefalling

VIP Member
Honestly it gives me the creeps how he lusts after these guys online 🤮 he would absolutely shit a brick if a confident guy stuck it on him 😂 he's as vanilla as a milky bar

I wish I could be sympathetic towards him but he's such a nasty wee prick. MR is definitely not your pal, she's someone you know but pals don't treat eachother the way you lot do, more faces than a town clock. Yet more pretending and fake ass friendships on that app.

Fucking sin, 40, no pals, no roots, a wee bedsit in Beruit, no car, no holidays and no boaby. He's an absolute stoater, fell out the ugly tree and hit every branch

• Haha
  • Heart

Lyla001

VIP Member
I bet Klaus is shaking in his boots being called Fanny by the one and only petite maz 🙄

• Haha

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
Every time that Jet2 advert comes on the tv, instead of the woman in the advert pulling the guy holding the camera along, I picture Fat Martin pulling Deek along to the pool/beach wearing their primark gear and out of date SPF :m :m

• Haha

mammaof3

VIP Member
Untitled.png
346400314_795516452201895_2982453076732366981_n.jpg
346900803_715396743606422_2293384453970194880_n.jpg

Untitled2.png

£45 on loads of disinfectant.

Thought he didn't hoard anymore?

• Haha
  • Wow

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
I can see it now, “had worse Mondays” posts and once he’s been on holiday it’s gonna be a constant stream of “take me back” posts. Geez peace FS!

• Haha