Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ratgrrl

VIP Member
I went to town today. I didn't get a bus like our bus wanker Marion. I got my oan car. Anyways I went to a small business called Wilko. I saw bespoke suitcases. The smallest one here is a great size for our wee hobbits to share. Cos they are only as tall as borrowers. Iydkgtk.

#wilko #borrowers #tinypeople #smallbusiness #holibobs #

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Madge2022

VIP Member
Ah the days if the protractor haircut which followed the cooncil fuhl rent cut so aye
He wud be better asking the cooncil gardeners tae shear his heid, coodni be much worse than Nathan Todd's effort.

Ah'm hoping he gets his hair bleached again fur his hoaliday in 2054.
---
I hope he's packed some Shart tablets. Imagine him shitting in the pool.
He wull be a TV star efter his hoaliday.

Channel 5, when holidays go wrong, shart special.

Last edited:
  • Haha

DollyTheLamb

Chatty Member
The Bold Marion McKnight picking on and outing Women!!!! Bully boy McKnight!!!!!! Bet his family are so proud of him and what he’s achieved.. oh wait aye!!!! Baldy fat cunt👌🏽💎

• Haha

laynelo_

VIP Member
I can’t imagine staying in they communist block looking cells, walking up the close tae the hamster stage way a £2k bag slung er ma shoulder. Stupid cunt couldn’t even spell priorities. Utter wealth hens beyond our comprehension clearly, so aye. I’m mair a Longchamp lassie masel, but am just a nasty wee tattle troll.

Tons a love on this S U N D A Y, am away tae ma mammys for ma roast dinner😂💎

• Haha

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
I’ve reported it too my lovelies. Team klaus :m
---
I’m going to go get my boyfriend to report him also from his insta :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha

AllieBee

VIP Member
So is this trip to Belfast to prove that he does really know where Northern Ireland is, as he didn't seem to be aware it existed the other day. Until he read Tattle and pretended Deek told him. The same Deek that's always stoned.

• Haha
Can’t wait till she buys her suitcases and she’s got nowhere to keep them so they’re just in the front room for the next year. They’ll be all packed too because she’s nowhere to keep all the shite she’s bought either 😂

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
I thought she was Ava May’s biggest brand ambassador? Some hun I follow on insta was invited tae a press day for Hannah with another load of saddos. Mario was no invited I see 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
All he does is bang on about trolls. Then says he isn't bothered and isn't giving trolls the satisfaction of speaking about them yet all he does is mention trolls. He's deluded. Maybe he fell down the stairs in Beirut towers when leaving his penthouse or one of the junkies kicked him in the head because I'm telling ya all now, he is not right in the head. nae debates on my post, xoxoxo

• Haha

Anti-influencer

VIP Member
Is he for real? 😂😆😆😆😂😂😂😂 I’m in the shoaps literally the day before ma holiday getting the suncream in, or I’ve been known to buy it in the bloody airport before while am on ma way. A YEAR IN ADVANCE I’m actually deed 💀 it’s like a sitcom

• Haha

Shmebulock

Can someone explain why he’s stuck inside, bored, watching the football when he wants to go outside in the sunshine? Surely he’s a grown adult, he can go out when he wants. Is there some sort of hostage situation occurring that I don’t know about?
Derek has all the money, so he can't go out without him I bet

• Haha

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
Bank were straight oan the blower when they saw the bulk order of long life SPF cause they know our wee Martin never goes anywhere other than spoons and jam jar. The illiteracy this morning is astounding, I think he’s actually got worse in the two years av been following him 💀

• Haha
  • Heart

IsaHen

Honestly the WORST influencer promoter, plugs wax melts constantly but then says he hasn't even used them for months he prefers Yankee candles. Your absolute fave Ava may pistachio not strong enough to cover the smell of trumps in casa Chernobyl then? 👀

• Haha

Exhausted Pigeon

VIP Member
He probably fell for one of those email scams: 'You have parsul from Amazzon, clicking here to give us your petty cash arrange delivury please thank you.'

He wouldn't even see the bad spelling/grammar as a red flag coz that's the norm for him 🤣

• Haha