Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shrekssister

VIP Member
Ah thought youse were calling @SuzyE a cunt and wuz ready tae agree wi youse ....ah mean tell youse tae stay in yer ain lane and never message this page again!!!!!! #soaye
I don’t know if she is ma hen and so I don’t compromise her security I’m no gonna get tae know!!

anyone know how klaus is doing? Can weget him nominated for a pride of Britain or is it too early?

• Haha
Reactions: 13

puddleduck

VIP Member
Am probably just old but I can't understand why a man would do this. A woman, yes I fully get that.
Is it a gay man thing?

AllieBee

VIP Member
It could possibly be another influencer im thinking off. I just remember one of them kept getting reported to the social services by a online troll and when the case was finally closed they posted the letter on Instagram to show everyone. Going to drive me.mad now not knowing who it is!!!
Could well be her, not sure. It should be in her wiki if she has. Wouldn't put anything past that one, I can only tolerate dipping in and out of her thread occasionally, she's just such a horrible cunt

Very Cherry

VIP Member
I pity the poor cunt that took his virginity so aye, defo got a lobotomy afterwards. Nae amount a therapy could get rid of a trauma lit sooking on his wee mushroom clit 🤮
I’m a visual person ma lovelie and this vision made me nearly spew ma joose and criss back up. 🤮
---

• Haha

youare1

VIP Member
Doesn't sun cream have a shelf life?
I found an old one in a cupboard but couldn't find a date on it so asked in pharmacy if it was still effective and he said after a year it is not at its original strength and can irritate allergies.
Am not a scientist so don't know for sure.
We go through a lot here as 45 degrees in ☀ summer
Yes it does, usually printed on the back is a picture of a open lid with the amount of months it lasts once it's been opened, just checked my new ones and there is no date on them as such but best to buy it near the time it's needed, why he would need to buy it now is anyone's guess.