Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#noinfluencer

VIP Member
I had a dream that Kourtney Kardashian married Mario because he was pretending to be Travis Barker and then she divorced him because she'd found out he'd been pretending to go on tour and was secretly working in Asda on the fish counter. I swear I'm not on drugs 😂
That's just made me laugh oot loud, ma lovelie! 😂😂 "on the fish counter" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Curly

VIP Member
Thought I’d lost you all!

didn’t realise there was a new thread Tom bust out living my life drinking lot of these 👉🏻🍹

• Heart

Madge2022

VIP Member
Ma lovelies, Ah think thread #100 should be a celebration of Martin’s finest moments so aye ✨ away tae get the sharting plate oot fur the criss and joos.
Ah might get a wee bespoke boax tae put aw my treats in from a small business oan that app. No gonni show youse or it will sell oot. #patronsaintofsmallbusiness

• Haha
  • Heart

AllieBee

VIP Member
I've come to realize Marion has probably read here and didn't want to jeprodise he's safety and be papped being out and about so cancelled his plans and made up a story about bank card and being unwell tonight.

Always ill at weekend or when he's said earlier in the week he was going to go out.
Be the exact same thing when it comes to his holiday....

• Heart

Lyla001

VIP Member
I had a dream that Kourtney Kardashian married Mario because he was pretending to be Travis Barker and then she divorced him because she'd found out he'd been pretending to go on tour and was secretly working in Asda on the fish counter. I swear I'm not on drugs 😂
Have you been sniffing the Asevi?🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

#noinfluencer

VIP Member
  • Haha

OhhBacon

VIP Member
Nar, it's crushed dried strawberries, a couple of inches of strawberry acai juice topped up with water and ice. Tastes like cordial.

All for the princely sum of nearly a £5 note.

My youngest daughter likes them, I nearly faint when paying for them, not that we get them regularly as the nearest SB is 25 miles away, thank fook.
£5 for a squash….whaaaaaatttt!

• Haha

Madge2022

VIP Member
His flat need always makes me laugh, so obvious wee Sadie used to leave the cunt in a room as a baby and lock the door behind her😂 Johnny and Krystal don’t have that coffee table heed do they?
The Harry Potter oaf Ardrossan, bedroom under the stairs #factual

• Haha
Reactions: 13