Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

krose

I’ve just had a look at PTWM stories and she’s basically said that this woman has been following her and paying to follow her patreon to then pass on to other ‘trolls’ and basically accusing her of stalking her and her family, so why, pray tell, has Marion tried to make out that “Janie” has been trolling him. Him making out like he’s been chatting away to PTWM about it is laughable, he’s literally just watched her stories hasn’t he and then made it all about him the sad bastard.
Tbh she does the same. She makes a big fuss over any of them and it’s her main content nowadays

Reactions: 10
Lovelies gonna fill me in why is he obsessed with whitney higher love its obsessive looks like hes spent another day holed up the hobbit hole

Reactions: 10

blueblue

Chatty Member
Ah thought youse were calling @SuzyE a cunt and wuz ready tae agree wi youse ....ah mean tell youse tae stay in yer ain lane and never message this page again!!!!!! #soaye
Aw that pish, I'm no here fur it. Naw. I could watch fights, but that's no me. No thank you. Naw. I'm fine. I've just brought my petite frame here to lay a nest egg.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

puddleduck

VIP Member
I always throw away what's left of suncream at the end of the summer and buy new the following year. I think it does have a shelf life, there should be a little jar with an open lid somewhere on the label with a number inside, 12 or 24, which shows how long it is good for once open.
Yes we always get new but am a bit of a hoarder so the old one turned up when we were moving.
Will remember that about the date so 😊 thanks.

Sloppys

VIP Member
I definitely think it’s next year he’s going on holiday. I’d be excited this far in advance too if I’d never been abroad. Not sure I would have brought my suncream yet though.

• Haha

mammaof3

VIP Member
OMG sorry Madge hun, just realized Mario is bespoke and has got lemonade instead of tap water.

Nay idea about the price for that then.

Nar, it's crushed dried strawberries, a couple of inches of strawberry acai juice topped up with water and ice. Tastes like cordial.

All for the princely sum of nearly a £5 note.

My youngest daughter likes them, I nearly faint when paying for them, not that we get them regularly as the nearest SB is 25 miles away, thank fook.

• Haha
Reactions: 7