Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
I'm living for the day they book centreparcs 🤣
Aye it will be a constant #codebroon in the baby pool hen 💩
---
Did you notice his petite frame?
Are you implying she has kerry katona eyes to think such a thing hen ?
---
View attachment 2162548I think Marion’s been dumped by AvaMeh and this monstrosity is about to step into his place.
Teef like an aging horse!!!!!
Who is this creature hen and do we DKYNTGTK

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Lim1947

Well I’m happy enough to be Martin my lovely, will get a wee shart card and order myself some fake Gucci trainers and wallet for the occasion. Wetherspoons won’t know what’s hit it.xxxxx
---

Imagine :D Maybe deek will push him over and pretend it was an accident 😅
Shur that baby whale will float into harbour....

• Haha
Reactions: 14

#noinfluencer

VIP Member
Ahm oan a bespoke Jet2 package tae Majorca as we speak hen. Second time tae that abroad this year. The wealth is reeking! Still find time fae ma hens here
I can smell the wealth from Wales, hen! 💸 Have a fabulous time ma lovelie! 😘 I'm going away fae Jet2 a week today and I cannae wait! 😎☀🩴⛱

• Heart

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Glasgow is absolutely roasting the day so he will be aw cosy at the Indian in the St Enoch, on the top floor, with its glass roof.
Hen he will be melting thru the roof and flairs so aye nae argee bhaji oan ma post
---
Missed earlier too that he’s having a haircut tomorrow, he’s no mentioned Nathan Todd the last couple of times do we think he’s gone back to a bespoke super cuts
Nathan Todd is no more ma luvlee since monzo outed him as a shit coiffeur

• Haha

Shazzyshizzle

Chatty Member
I've come to realize Marion has probably read here and didn't want to jeprodise he's safety and be papped being out and about so cancelled his plans and made up a story about bank card and being unwell tonight.

Always ill at weekend or when he's said earlier in the week he was going to go out.
I thought the exact same thing, can read wee mario like a book

• Heart

Shrekssister

VIP Member
I’m from Belfast and you can be sure I’ll be veering well oot ma ain lane to try and get a glimpse of the wee hobbits if I can :ROFLMAO:

I’ll just need to follow the smell of weed, bleach and 100000 wax melts. And listen for the sounds of ‘We all have oor disabilities now oot ma way granny! me first in tae titanic the noo don’t you know I’m the male Mrs hinch’
Actually ma hen Ava may wax melt aromas brand partner and ambassador I, Mario, said he hasn’t touched a wax melt in months so you’ll need to follow the scent of bespoke small business Yankee candle instead, iykyk.

• Haha

puddleduck

VIP Member
Thanks for all the laughs, I'm in bed really unwell and you trolls have had me clutching ma beak.

Can't wait to see the lip filler 👀 the Leslie Ash comment ended me ⚰⚰⚰

The washing up bowl will be covered in dust beside the holiday gear, he really is a pure heider
With all the Christmas Dec's stashed inside 😃
Hope you feel better soon x

• Haha

Madge2022

VIP Member
More the merrier hen! ❤
I bet Martin just goes there in case he sees the son. “do you know who I am paolo? Do you want a pic with me? I’m the patron saint of paisley if you don’t know then get to know” :m
That wee button 🍄 goes anywhere near my Paolo ah'll be ramming wee Deek's petty cash up his erse, will be shitting coins fur weeks! 🤬

• Haha