Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

puddleduck

VIP Member
Christ I use all the suncream the family leave behind when they come to visit us cos they can't take it back with them! I've just scraped out a five year old bottle of factor 15 Soltan :oops: But I'm auld so it doesn't matter lol. On a side note is wor Marion actually going abroad. If so I hope he disnae forget to wear his sunflower lanyard. Save him and wee Deek queuing in the Ryanair queue.
😃 I'm old as well so go for quality for the face and keep as much of me a I can covered up ... Also how bleeding expensive is it now? I got one last week which cost the equivalent to what some people pay here for a months rent 😐

Reactions: 13

SuzyE

VIP Member
Same screenshot here as well 🤣
Nathan's getting clipper happy on each visit he makes 🤭
Screenshot_20230514-174859_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tattle been trolling me a while with jet2 holidayss suggestions all week. Wonder if any are places Marion be is going this week, next week, next month, next year, next summer or next Christmas? How many hours he been slurping on that drink for has he really took that on bus with him like a wee teenage girl after having a day in the town with her mates.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Madge2022

VIP Member
Nar, it's crushed dried strawberries, a couple of inches of strawberry acai juice topped up with water and ice. Tastes like cordial.

All for the princely sum of nearly a £5 note.

My youngest daughter likes them, I nearly faint when paying for them, not that we get them regularly as the nearest SB is 25 miles away, thank fook.
Yer daughter needs tae get tae ken how tae make them Martin style ma lovelie 😘

• Haha

Charlie&Lulu

Cases are £55 on tripp so been amazon conned. How fecking big is his nose in the trout pout pictures ffs
Yeah I have bought two Tripp cases last month and these are the cheapest medium cases they do - the reviews were not great either saying they are poor quality and scratch…bit like our friend 😂

• Haha

Caw1982

VIP Member
Jeez the fat in that. Looks disgusting.
---

Haha just noticed the little bite out of the top left garlic bread, it's a really tiny mouth that's done that. DEEK!
I think it could possibly be one of the squirals going rogue again!

• Haha

puddleduck

VIP Member
I'm surprised anyone at the bank was working at 5am. They don't have 24 hr helplines do they? I smell big BS. Or is it your sharts Maz
Just coming to say same. You would get a recorded message surely... and how did he know at 5am unless as said above he got an alert.
---
Screaming at the spf a year in advance from Amazon 🤣
It’ll be out of date hen but I suppose it’ll fit in with all his out of date make up and skincare. So aye.
And clothes that will also be a year out of date... but guess he's old enough to not be bothered by that smile 😊

• Haha