Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mammaof3

VIP Member
He's na moving oof the concrete sofa, eating chocolate he na likes.

Spent mare money on mare throws/cushion covers for the new incomin' #gifted sofa.

He's working hard at work covering shifts fa the next few weeks - I bet to get some petty cash for the holiday next summer.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

mammaof3

VIP Member
Notice he filmed this nicer area but walking to work near his shite pile with dog poo and ciggie butts on the potholed pavements. Nay chance.

• Haha
  • Heart

Shrekssister

VIP Member
Changed my name by deed poll to Janie McKnight. 😘
---

Get yer laptoap ready fur a wee presentation 😆
I’ve goat my party popper in my haun like Mario’s wee 🍄 ma hen. Let me know ehere the camera is so I can make sure we miss the shot completely!!

• Haha

Pepsi

VIP Member
I had a dream that Kourtney Kardashian married Mario because he was pretending to be Travis Barker and then she divorced him because she'd found out he'd been pretending to go on tour and was secretly working in Asda on the fish counter. I swear I'm not on drugs 😂
Well you should be hen after that experience. Keep your power. Spine bright 💎👌

• Haha

mammaof3

VIP Member
He will never see this holiday. It will get cancelled for one reason or another.
Some nonsense about compromised security.
I am a virgo, and my next holiday is my 40th in August. I can say I will do my usual of not think about it till the week before, when I will discover nothing fits and then have to panic shop and pack. Click and collect my toiletries at the airport and definitely forget my hairbrush, so have to buy one when I get there.
Are you Mario's twin hun
---
Rolling ma eyes so hard reet noo.

346942700_6102473306473816_2395830882816195590_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Cady1954

VIP Member
I always throw away what's left of suncream at the end of the summer and buy new the following year. I think it does have a shelf life, there should be a little jar with an open lid somewhere on the label with a number inside, 12 or 24, which shows how long it is good for once open.
Christ I use all the suncream the family leave behind when they come to visit us cos they can't take it back with them! I've just scraped out a five year old bottle of factor 15 Soltan :oops: But I'm auld so it doesn't matter lol. On a side note is wor Marion actually going abroad. If so I hope he disnae forget to wear his sunflower lanyard. Save him and wee Deek queuing in the Ryanair queue.

• Haha
  • Heart

AllieBee

VIP Member
I’ve goat my party popper in my haun like Mario’s wee 🍄 ma hen. Let me know ehere the camera is so I can make sure we miss the shot completely!!
Oh god I misread that as you having oor Mazs wee boaby in your hand. Disinfect! You need to get the Zoflora out fast!

• Haha

Anti-influencer

VIP Member
Oh he’s broadening his horizons at last to take a wee trip over to oor Northern Irish lovelies is he?? Wonder wits brought that oan

• Haha

AllieBee

VIP Member
I take it he’s filmed this content especially to show off hinche’s range, sorry latest “addition” 😂 but he couldn’t even be arsed to get properly dressed the lazy bastard.

Cleaning with Mario:
Washing an already clean plate;
Wiping down already clean kitchen benches;
Using a gel tab plus a cap full of liquid in the washing machine drum;
Fabric conditioner in with his microfibre cloths;
Half a bottle of spray on his already clean sink;
Used less spray to scrub the toilet than the kitchen sink (and the same one 🤢);
Spray every piece of fabric in the hovel so that it’s soaked and stinking to high heaven.

Must be awkward to flush the toilet with that plant on top of it…
He has a really tiny bathroom it's all squashed in there

• Haha

AllieBee

VIP Member
Actually pissing myself the fact he was so smarmy last night outing that guy, all high and mighty with his vile little mouth as if he is untouchable and then this morning crashing down. Karma 😂
Klaus frauded him to pay him back for his illegal doxxing!
---
Did Instagram take his doxxing post down anyone know?

• Haha

Madge2022

VIP Member
Can someone explain why he’s stuck inside, bored, watching the football when he wants to go outside in the sunshine? Surely he’s a grown adult, he can go out when he wants. Is there some sort of hostage situation occurring that I don’t know about?
Wearing a hoody indoors when it's scorching, ah thought his vinyl flairs wur so cosy and kept in the heat. 🤔

If football score stays the same wee Deek might let him use his petty cash boax in and out the bumming fort.
---
Why can’t he just go out alone and meet the other midget later.
Midget! Absolutely screaming hen 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
oh me too I’ll be down that titanic like a hairy bear lookingto Spot him in the wild, bet you he stays in the ibis in castle street 😁
---

Bonfire season
He will feel right at home in castle street with the junkies. Will think he’s back in Beirut towers

• Haha