Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

youare1

VIP Member
A fucking buggery fucking extension cable? What in the name of actual fuck 🤣🤣🤣
Have to admit I take an ext lead, saves having to take lots of adaptor plugs, mind you I have kids who want phones, iPads etc charging constantly.

• Wow
Reactions: 15

Madge2022

VIP Member
Exactly, I always wonder this! The thick socks, pj’s plus hoosecoat?!
Especially since he already told us he sleeps in the scud, so must put on all those clothes to clean 🤣🤣
---
Ahm oan a bespoke Jet2 package tae Majorca as we speak hen. Second time tae that abroad this year. The wealth is reeking! Still find time fae ma hens here
If youse dinni spend aw your money oan holidays youse cud go tae Jam Jars fur yer dinner!

Enjoy your hols ma lovelie 😘

• Haha

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Wearing a hoody indoors when it's scorching, ah thought his vinyl flairs wur so cosy and kept in the heat. 🤔

Midget! Absolutely screaming hen 🤣🤣🤣🤣
That will be carpet Kerr flairs goin doon the shitter now it's been touched by strangler fingers

• Haha
Hes nowhere in hobbit hole for suitcases dont think monicas cupboard take any more so im thinking hes borrowing them off of Johnny or Kystal cos theyve got hunners ma lovelies.

• Haha

Fanta lemon

Chatty Member
You can join us on our Belfast tattle day out my lovely. We will get you a Rayn baby girl cat costume for the occasion ❤ First stop that wee bespoke bar Wetherspoons.

actually, come to think of it, who’s minding baby girl Rayn while he’s on these trips as apparently he’s not been able to go anywhere because of the cat and now he’s got Belfast and his wee jet2 holiday planned. Hope whoever’s going to feed the cat has tattle and can show us the Monica cupboard while he’s away :m
Thanks ma lovely, mwah mwah 😘 We could have some craic for real all meeting up to follow him around, that's if he ever actually comes 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
Ah wull cum wi youse, jist in case the owner's son is in. 😍
More the merrier hen! ❤
I bet Martin just goes there in case he sees the son. “do you know who I am paolo? Do you want a pic with me? I’m the patron saint of paisley if you don’t know then get to know” :m

• Haha

laynelo_

VIP Member
Bed time. It’s still fucking light out! I swear he just goes to bed early because Derek actually hates him and they can’t be in the same room as each other. And that cat couldn’t look less interested if she tried. Every time I go to my Mums house her cats will not leave me alone. Like the constantly want to be on me and if I sleep over they will crawl in to bed and smother me with affection. His cat properly hates him.
Exactly. She’s so distant and stand off ish with him, like she’s constantly prepared to attack. As I’m typing this my cats snuggled into my housecoat on the couch, no being choked in his sleep wae 673 different scents.

You know your a dick when your own pet doesn’t even like ye😂

• Haha
Catching up so someone might have said already but his hands look like their hands are always a bit damp
---

SHARTIN LEWIS JAHAHAHAHAAAA. I’m sitting in the break room at work and the noise that just escaped me wasn’t even human. Get that in a thread title suggestion ma lovelie I’m chanting you oan fae the rooftops
Sorry ma lovelie 😂 thankfully i work from home so can make all the funny noises i want, as i work more than 5 mins a day. He would know all about being frauded as he’s currently frauding that small business know as the DWP 🙄

• Haha