Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shrekssister

VIP Member
Ma hens I yoused a bespoke translator and what that guff means is that she's been oan tattle again and seen us slag off her holiday prep but she's ABSALUTELY FINE and holding her power ✊✊

• Haha
Reactions: 30

AllieBee

VIP Member
absolutely affronted you’ve chosen Mario for me hen but we move!

Off to shave my head and stick a fork in a socket to get the electrocuted hedgehog hair just right for ma lassies!
You don't have to shave all your head ma lovelie, just a few chunks here and there will do. Remember you're going for the 'savaged by a lawnmower' look. So aye.

• Haha
  • Heart

G&TGal II

Has he deleted the post 👀 I Cannae see it anymore.
In stories
On the government website there’s a form to complete and they investigate it. If you Google tax evasion it’ll come up 😊
And he has given us most of the information required... name, address, date of birth, email address, sources of potential undeclared income all saved on his highlights; sofas, teeth, his Mario collab.

Hannah will just love him even more if the tax man asks her to produce the paperwork detailing his commission payments for his 'signature collection' over the years and then he has to bluster about not submitting a self assessment return as he thought he was on the payroll so taxed at source even though he never got a P60 from her. Dan-yell will be delighted that he has been chanting her from the rooftops and putting her 'small business' on the map if she gets a tax inspection whilst Marion declares 'but they were presents'.

Well documented in Feb / March this year that HMRC are looking into Influencers and sending nudge letters - for starters. I think more than one follower of Marios might be from a government agency !

• Heart
  • Wow

Cinpab

Saying he wants the bag NOW is just typical of his mindset. It's just a bag to show off on insta with for him isn't it. As someone else said, he could use same amount to go on a NY trip that he covets so much. If he stopped buying Xmas tat and zillions of cleaning products he could save and go or save
and have the satisfaction of buying the bag himself knowing he's worked hard to save for it. I think things mean so much more if you save and then treat yourself.

I would like a ghd curler but they expensive so I've had a wardrobe clearcut and selling bits on vinted and then having a no spend time. It's great to see yourself saving I think as it means so much more when you've achieved it.

But saving isn't for his mindset. It's good living for today and all that but he doesn't, he just wishes the days away as his life just groundhog Day.

He should just get off insta, stop coveting the instahun lifestyle and enjoy what he has. I don't think it matters where you live, just be thankful of a home and health, partner, family etc.
Exactly this. I get jealous of people having nice things so I work my arse off to save, it takes me years sometimes, however the satisfaction you get when you buy something high end that you’ve earned from grafting not begging is unreal. However he can’t save, he’s got a hole in his pocket. Loser. I bet he’s spent his inheritance in his head already and they’re not even dead yet.

• Heart
Alright shartin lewis with the online money internet safety advice! I use amazon constantly ( much to the husband’s disgust ) and never had an issue and as people have said amazon hold your card details not the individual sellers

• Haha

Misssj80

VIP Member
He's always on the go? Are you joking Martin? You're always in your bed or on your sofa you lazy twat

• Haha

Sloggingaway

Chatty Member
Even if I was unhappy or felt like a loser. I’d look at beaky mcbeakys life and think I had made it
She is abit like a public service really.
Boosting everyone up cause no matter what your life could never be as tragic as hers! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Eastendgirl2020

I’m sorrae luvlies but this has goat to be said. What a fucking hypocritical, negative fucking Nancy, absolutely thriving on other peoples drama. Calling out someone else’s troll and in turn becoming the troll! Couldn’t make it up ma luvlies. Has he ever got anything positive to say? It’s all negative, moaning, complaining, never anything good to say all whilst pretending he’s changed his life thanks to the scam that is Lorna :sneaky: he’s a walking contradiction.
100% he’s going to Belfast to build a bonfire and do a walk🍊
Back in ma ain lane I go. 🥔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

peachy-keen

IMG_3793.jpeg

Just went on that app and got this notification, look Maz I can be just as famous as you are hen 💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

puddleduck

VIP Member
Doesn't sun cream have a shelf life?
I found an old one in a cupboard but couldn't find a date on it so asked in pharmacy if it was still effective and he said after a year it is not at its original strength and can irritate allergies.
Am not a scientist so don't know for sure.
We go through a lot here as 45 degrees in ☀ summer

• Heart
  • Haha