Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Marion doing stupid poses for Tattle. So he clearly does read here because not even Instagram, Twitter, Facebook has got Marion hate pages. Stupid arse has just outed himself, well that's embarrassing.
Why is it always names with J? Julie, Janie?
Marion telling his lovelies where he will be SaterDay so he can claim I met sooo Soo many of yous today also Julie thanks for amazing service.
I think he is getting the kitchen wrapped and worktops done no way he is getting a whole new kitchen he would shown it off if he was wee snippet here an there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Chez300

VIP Member
Fussy about how chicken is cooked? Is he in the kitchen at China Sea or JamJar when he goes? The stream of stupid lies is mind blowing!
---
I’ll need to get myself set up in St Enoch on Saturday with a big newspaper with holes cut out so that I can take photos of them fur Janie and aw ma other trolls.
Will this be you hen? 🤣

4BFDCCDB-1A7E-4149-9AA1-8A8F5E175EB6.jpeg

• Haha

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
He’s going to be totally insufferable until he goes on this bastid holiday and then when he comes back he will do a Q&A about it all.

I’m a Virgo and I don’t make a list of what to pack for my holiday a year in advance! I’m going on holiday in 3 weeks and haven’t a list done out. He’s absolutely mental.

what a sad life he has. I actually can’t get my head around it 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Buttons13

I always thought it would be Klarna that would catch up with the wee fud. But after last night's doxxing turns out it was Karma. Bloody love it!!

• Haha

SuzyE

VIP Member
After we've seen how he cooks his eggs and mince, this freak has the audacity to call himself fussy 😂
Screenshot_20230508-194229_Instagram.jpg

• Haha

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
“Remain in my truth” - sorry but what does that even mean? I can’t even read the rest of what he’s posted without killing my brain cells.

Maybe my holiday post annoyed him because I described his holiday down to a tee. He’s obviously been on here reading - hence the terrible grammar posts that make zero sense but one thing I do know, that fat slut isn’t well :m

keep your power hens, it’s Wednesday today, let’s mop kick the shit outta this day❤👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌spine bright💎💎💎

• Haha
  • Heart

mrsbucket

VIP Member
He must confuse his handful of genuine followers when he gies it 'here's a new profile picture.' With any luck the daft slag is driving footfall to Tattle. Anyone who reads this thread will be clutching their beak and wiping away tears so more fool you Manbag!

• Haha
  • Heart

Shazzyshizzle

Chatty Member
Can I just say this has to be the best thread on this app ma lovelies, you are all funny fuckers 😂😂

spine bright always 💎💎

• Heart
  • Haha

Curly

VIP Member
There is no way the holiday is next year!
How can you always have liked a brand of suitcase yet proven by your silly buying and questions that you have never been on holiday!

• Haha

HappyLittleSnail

Chatty Member
He's posted a new reel. Demonstrating how to get your hot tap running cooler by simply slowing down the flow of water 🤯 Think of the PENNIES you'll save!

• Haha

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
Thanks ma lovely, mwah mwah 😘 We could have some craic for real all meeting up to follow him around, that's if he ever actually comes 😆
I would honestly bloody love that, would be some craic ❤
He’s going to be fuming when he reads here later, us all making fun of his trip to Belfast 😅
---
Calling it the noo! She’ll have a massive flying feart after flying the 20mins tae Belfast. That’ll be her way oot of the wee Jet2 holiday
Probably get a wee McGill’s bus to the boat as a foot passenger on stena line my lovely with his shopping bags so he bring a load of shite home with him. B&M haul all the way from Belfast. Him being sick over the side of the boat. Then sat up front seat of the bus like a wee granny. I can picture it now and I’m here for it :m😅

• Haha

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
14BCFEC9-41C8-40A3-AA27-71B25F45EFE4.png

🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭 and you never will, fuckwit!

Also he looks like sperm with that horrible skin tone and that god awful peach tracksuit. Yuck.

• Haha
  • Sick

Manbagzda

Chatty Member
Actually pissing myself the fact he was so smarmy last night outing that guy, all high and mighty with his vile little mouth as if he is untouchable and then this morning crashing down. Karma 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Shazzyshizzle

Chatty Member
I’m sure wee deeks is delighted that Marian is calling all his 🍊 brethren Irish 😂

Yeoooo wee Mazda get it out of yeee ☘

• Haha
  • Heart

Lyla001

VIP Member
Why is he getting his lips done when he just sits in his flat in that fuckin housecoat! 💋

• Haha