Cleaning with Mario #98 Come oan Barbie, let’s go sharty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s paisley food and drink festival this weekend. Wonder if that wee fat shite Martin will make an appearance at it? Hahaha who am a kidding! He’ll be lying like a pile of festering rubbish on his concrete sofa, pure cosy.
It’s 7:30 and I’ve just put my four year old to bed so that’s about Marion’s bedtime too isn’t it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Isn’t it funny how the instagram ones are now ‘his lassies’ and we don’t hear or see of any other friends outside ‘that app’.

exactly why he’s addicted to it, he has nothing else in his life except that page that’s no his joab

Reactions: 24
It's Uncle Fester!!
Screenshot_20230422-214053_Instagram.jpg

I should friggin hope not when you didn't pay for them either.
Screenshot_20230422-214159_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
So many hunners of you'se has been asking if you can buy my concrete breeze block jizz stained sofas.

Aye fatty of course.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
So he’s spent the day drinking prosecco and tea with his lassies but there’s nae evidence of it? They’re talking pure shite. These sad cunts canny dae a fart without documenting it.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
If he didn’t take a photie of the magnificent spread then it didnae happen factual !!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm well and truely in the dog house Trolls. I've been out since 10am shinning bright, living ma life. Mr CAW is not feeling my power since I said I was popping to Asda for some bits.
I personally blame Mario for the pending silent treatment. I just followed his advice. I lived my life. I drank the lethal 🍹 I even sniffed 🌿🌼❄.
duck you Mario, I made my bed and mopped kicked the day, now all my family have in the fridge for tomorrow is milk, half a easter egg, some flaccid veg and your avid follower wondering, why you feel qualified to give this advice when I'm full of regret 😂😂😂😂🍷🍹💃💃💃

Kids crying. Thanks Maz

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I don’t understand how someone who is in bed by 6.30pm every day can still look like he hasn’t slept since 2008?

Ugly fat bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Took about five stories there, repeated himself in every single one, just to say you can’t DM him because he needs his safe space… 500-1000 messages for each story he put up, pull the other one 🤣 What a narcissist.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Took about five stories there, repeated himself in every single one, just to say you can’t DM him because he needs his safe space… 500-1000 messages for each story he put up, pull the other one 🤣 What a narcissist.
So was it it two and half years, three and a half years or two and a bit years he turned it off. And how long would it have took to move that vacuum cleaner out of the way 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
All I could see was the hoover behind him 🤣 imagine thinking your the mutts nuts in your swanky pad with the clothes horse and hoover being a permanent fixture in the living room, get tae duck Maz.

Also, how small is their bedroom, that's a double bed 😵💫 be like sleeping in an mri

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
All I could see was the hoover behind him 🤣 imagine thinking your the mutts nuts in your swanky pad with the clothes horse and hoover being a permanent fixture in the living room, get tae duck Maz.

Also, how small is their bedroom, that's a double bed 😵💫 be like sleeping in an mri
To get to 40 and having nothing in life is an embarrassment. I was dragged up in the slums and got out through hard work and determination. Brag about your house all you like but it’s a tit hole full of cheap crap and seriously no one is jealous of you son.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Holy crap! Derek has only gone and booked a holiday. Note it doesn’t say where 🤷‍♀️

I wonder what excuse he’ll have for NOT going and cancelling the booking.

And do Jet2 take Klarna?
IMG_0358.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.