Cleaning with Mario #97 A blue tick no longer signifies importance" ~ Instagram 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His sneaks cost £90 - if they are the ones he got.

Untitled.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
That’ll be Deek destroying Marlon’s guttid flat in pyoooor rage the day then, PlayStation remote through the mirror so aye 🍀 🍀 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
This wud be Marion if he went, acting aw billy big bawz wi his lassies.
Screenshot_20230408-133021.png

Marion is quite right though, canni take it way ye, but youse cud move tae a better house, rather than huving bulgy shelves full of tat. 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He’s a N.E.D….
Everything about him is Neddy..
I want to burn those nike trackies. He’s never got them off.

• Haha
Those troosers o his look like like they’re straining at the seams, they’re nae meant to be that right Marion, let that mushroom boaby breathe. 🍄 😆 Can we also talk about his bow legs, has he got Rickets or something? His legs are really deformed.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Lmao, what a bleeping loser. I’ve just opened a bottle of rose, soaking up the sun out the back door. Get it up ye Martin, and get it right up ye Deek ☘
501C9D59-7C87-4333-BACD-3FD5CC19424B.png

• Haha
  • Heart
He’s a N.E.D….
Everything about him is Neddy..
I want to burn those nike trackies. He’s never got them off.
Wan strike oaf a match and he's up in flames faster than the Glesga School of Art wit wi aw his bespoke polyester claes.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Those troosers o his look like like they’re straining at the seams, they’re nae meant to be that right Marion, let that mushroom boaby breathe. 🍄 😆 Can we also talk about his bow legs, has he got Rickets or something? His legs are really deformed.
Kin ye imagine the thrush roon aboot the boaby heid. 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Enjoy your drinks ma luvlies🥔❤, I’m up at half 4 tomorrow for ma actual joab that’s no a twenty minute shift. I bet the wee losers prolly in bed before me, so aye. Factual💎

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Kin ye imagine the thrush roon aboot the boaby heid. 😬
Madge, you’re deleted and blocked for even mentioning Marion’s thrushy boaby head t me. 🤮 You’ve put me right aff ma criss and joose that I’ve got laid oot on ma tapas table for later while watching his Q&A.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.