Cleaning with Mario #97 A blue tick no longer signifies importance" ~ Instagram 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the duck has he bought more lip balms? He’s got loads of absolutely AMAZING lip products that he swears by does he not? And his lips still constantly look dry and chapped…..
As soon as the warm summer weather hits he’ll start sharing pics of autumn leaves and pumpkins. He hates the summer cos he’s got no garden to sit in wi his lethal aperol spritz and no holiday plans. He’s 100% tapped in the heed.
---
Is he begging for spf an indication that we are aboot to embark oan foreign holiday jurnee?
I think it’s because it’s standard practise with any of the skincare influencer type huns to use an spf everyday as part of your routine but obvs Marios not a skincare influencer, or a cleaning account, or a beauty influencer……😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Happy sunny Monday guys and gals from the fanny that dosna like the sun but canna wait far it to come oot.

View attachment 2075102

View attachment 2075138

View attachment 2075139

All these candles and diffusers dotted around the bedsit.

View attachment 2075143View attachment 2075144View attachment 2075145View attachment 2075153View attachment 2075147
That's bleeping madness 😂 He lives in flat with the same square ft of a microchip box yet has all those burners/diffusers/candles lol is he ok? One would suffice. There is just no need but we move my lovelies, keep your power so aye xxxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The fact Lorna is based in Kilmarnock has just ended me. Quite possibly the worst town in Scotland. Says it all really.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Oor Maz is the type to lick his kitchen windows never mind his lips.
Screaming hen 🤣
---
The fact Lorna is based in Kilmarnock has just ended me. Quite possibly the worst town in Scotland. Says it all really.
Wonder if she stays in Onthank, ah loved watching The Scheme. They shud make wan in Beirut towers 🤣

Narrator: Marion is getting ready for a two hour shift polishing truncheons, he's currently trying to shart before work as it will mean he has to stay later at work if he makes a mess of their toilets.
Wee Deek is so high he can't remember what day of the week it is without checking Marion's insta dots of doom.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Away tae see lorna the shape shifter who will put 50 p in the head so he can spurt some marionisms to his menopausal mafia so aye hens a wonder if this lorna has been the one putting 50p in wee teeny toaty chezza and all.... there is a few grifters from that region spouting shite since lorna appeared so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yea that’s right remember to be ‘yerself’ when you’re sat in your big house (which you’ve conned people like Maz into helping you afford) and he’s still stuck in the besit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Just seen he has mentioned it...
His fave human? What a sad wanker he is. Imagine your favourite human being someone you have met a total of 2 times in your life, and one of those times you had to pay £12 to see them when they came to Glasgow because the first time she went to Glasgow she drove straight past your postage stamp and snubbed you LOLLLLL.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
His fave human? What a sad wanker he is. Imagine your favourite human being someone you have met a total of 2 times in your life, and one of those times you had to pay £12 to see them when they came to Glasgow because the first time she went to Glasgow she drove straight past your postage stamp and snubbed you LOLLLLL.
It annoys me far more than it should that he puts "fav" instead of "fave". I get irrational rage over it 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It annoys me far more than it should that he puts "fav" instead of "fave". I get irrational rage over it 😂😂
I get irrational rage over anything he writes my lovely. My unborn nephew can spell better than that absolute empty headed moon-unit 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Plus she’s a bleep hen

• Haha
Reactions: 18
As if Hinch would listen to him. She lets you think she does Mario 🙄

Speaking of Hinch. I'm popping over for an update, because it was getting exciting yesterday. The Tattlers have definitely got her number!.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Pure jealous of the hens that hung their washing outside today on this day of days. I had to spend my day washing all of the bespoke cushion covers for my outside seating area (smell the wealth) because I left it all outside over winter like a twit and it all turned green. But we move.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m in no way a food snob but I would definitely not describe the food in Jam Jar as the best food ever. He lives such a sheltered life.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Lot of meat man...

Mario, I don't want to know your bedroom talk, ffs.

339307944_739197421027049_2404256141744906156_n.jpg
339499829_519974706970673_6539351540950998849_n.jpg
Untitled1.png
339191913_1196400157675297_2378179346440264646_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.