Cleaning with Mario #97 A blue tick no longer signifies importance" ~ Instagram 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs, it's long LOST you stupid twit!.

Yeah your family means everything alright. So much so that you had to go and live in your Aunties box room. You're welcome 😊
Screenshot_20230402-230610_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Shall we take bets on when the chat about Christmas will start? I’m gonna go with the first bank holiday Monday in May.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
He’s only raging that on this beautiful day he can’t hang his washing outside.

I love how he shows the bed sit off like it’s 5 bed mansion. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Absolutely winning at the influencer lifestyle when this is the only place tae store your size 5 trainers (fae the wee lassies section).

Screenshot_20230403_103808_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
My washing is on the line today...Oops, not yours though 🤭

Screenshot_20230403-103825_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Shall we take bets on when the chat about Christmas will start? I’m gonna go with the first bank holiday Monday in May.
Wull it be too warum for him by then? Autumn leaves are fallllllling sign wull be oot oan the hoat chocolate stashun 🍂🍂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm confused, doesn't take much with Martin's daily ramblings. He doesn't wear SPF on his face as it leaves his skin too dewy but also too matt??? Make it make sense Martin.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Beg beg beg please someone send me an SPF...and those malibu lipbalms have been around for years ya fanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The inkeylist have brought out a new spf.
it’s all over tik tok and instagram.

must’ve no been on their pr list for that launch. 😝
Wee hint maybe.

• Haha
Happy sunny Monday guys and gals from the fanny that dosna like the sun but canna wait far it to come oot.

339148631_1335560323672176_6581573280699167199_n.jpg

All these candles and diffusers dotted around the bedsit.

Untitled11.png
Untitled22.png
Untitled33.png
Untitled444.png
Untitled55.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Poor Mario. Does he not realise that nearly all face creams (the day ones anyway) come with SPF? It's not a separate product you thick twit. It's just a moisturiser.

Oh and I've just hung my bleep washings out on the line in my GARDEN today, exiting my house via a set of double doors. Smell that wealth bellend

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My mind is so overrun with Marioisms, it's getting me all confused. Read a job advert earlier that was asking for someone with "artistic flair". I instantly thought, "That's not very professional using slang like that in an advert" 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Beg beg beg please someone send me an SPF...and those malibu lipbalms have been around for years ya fanny.
Probably licks his lips while sitting at kitchen windae in the sun, pretending he's oan holiday and huving a lethal 🍹

• Haha
Is he begging for spf an indication that we are aboot to embark oan foreign holiday jurnee?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.