Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Caw1982

VIP Member
I said it when he wet his knickers when she followed him. I wouldn't be boasting about that plastic car crash

View attachment 2086753
I love how Maz admires KP, if we were to use his self help books cassettes, quoting the law of attraction. It shows that in their case, yes is does work. KP is the biggest cunt in The UK, her following Maz shoes he's definitely being rewarded for his his vibes, aurora or whatever it is they give out.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Madge2022

VIP Member
Just catching up ma lovelies, hope you're all well.
Whatever you do...DO NOT EVER buy from DanYell!! OG's will have seen my previous posts a couple of years ago that I had a bad experience and what I had delivered was not what I paid for. The lovely DanYell was not as lovely with the messages back and so forth either.
There was another Tattler that had also had a bad experience when buying cushions. Totally my bad for being influenced by Marion 🙈
If youse bought the Marion bed or the bumming fort, then ah've nae sympathy #fact

• Haha

Madge2022

VIP Member
She’s tagged Katie price oan that app, she’s desperate for that collab, maybe his newest client
At first glance ah thought it wuz Pete Burns, she looks awful. Matches her awful character I suppose.

Canni wait fur Marion tae start the plastic surgery tae look like the Pwicey 🤣

• Haha

SuzyE

VIP Member
He’s a nasty little rat. It just rips out of him. Nae hiding it. In my experience gay guys are always really close to their Mum’s (my son is my bestie). The fact he hardly has a relationship with his family, and he had to live in his aunt’s box room speaks volumes
I really wish we could find out why that happened with the Aunty's box room. It must be the only thing that bastard has kept secret 😂
---
Derek once used the Jo Malone handwash that was ment for (non existent) guests and Mario went off it. It's on his highlights under "boy wonder"
One of the many episodes we saw the other side of Mario. Nasty little dick

Last edited:
  • Haha

Madge2022

VIP Member
Why is marionette washing and tumble drying bedding when he has mare bedsets than aww us out together so aye
F.A.N.N.Y
I feel sorry fur the junkie neighbours putting oan washing machine and tumble dryer that late at night ...8pm!!!

• Haha

HappyLittleSnail

Chatty Member
Is he saying he needs new kitchen sink because his gets rusty? I’ve had chrome sinks all my life and never once seen one get rusty. What the hell is he doing with his??

• Haha

AllieBee

VIP Member
These two are both greedy little bastards for buying this amount of eggs. There's families with kids that need and deserve them, and probably some of them are his followers.

Mario, you and the orange boyfriend are the lowest of the low 👎 This has made me hate the self centred little pricks even more 😡

View attachment 2100177
They were only about a pound each anyway weren't they? I hate creme eggs anyway so don't buy them but pretty sure that's not that much of a bargain. Greedy pair of cunts. Hope he eats so many he feels sick.

• Heart
Writing my first comment on this thread after lurking for a while. I'm going to start by veering right oot ma ain lane by saying who would buy furniture from a discounted furniture shoap in the Gallowgate ffs 😂😂😂
Sorry for any offence caused, I will never message this page again!
Blocked and reported ma lovelie, so aye💎

• Haha

no flouncing

VIP Member
My eyes 😵💫 my mind 🤮
This is on Andrew Wheatcrofts post about going to a sex club in Berlin 😳
Can you imagine the face on him if he actually went somewhere like this? Not that he ever would in a gazillion years
I literally just screenshot this and scuttled over here 😂 this absolute horror of a mental image is sadly going to be overshadowed by his greedy rant. Which I’m heading over to watch now. Veering all over the bloody lanes tonight hens!

• Haha