Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bigmouth1927

He's like that a lot when he speaks on his stories. It's like he can't get the words out what's in his head and that's when he starts repeating himself and not making sense 🥴
Hes a wee little remedial boy hen. Him and Deek met on the variety bus. Wotsit slipped his wee boaby into the back of Deeks orange order suit as they were getting off the bus and the rest is history.
---
This cheeky, lazy twat telling people to Google the meaning of the saying 'From the horses mouth' when he posts asking for best pet plans. Then continues to tell those that click on click bait they need to get a life.

Mario, shut your mouth, because you definitely can't talk 🖕🖕

View attachment 2073691
He looks like hes wanking himself off. Presumably over the front and back doors available at Brother Johnnys!
---
This cheeky, lazy twat telling people to Google the meaning of the saying 'From the horses mouth' when he posts asking for best pet plans. Then continues to tell those that click on click bait they need to get a life.

Mario, shut your mouth, because you definitely can't talk 🖕🖕

View attachment 2073691
He looks like hes wanking himself off. Presumably over the front and back doors available at Brother Johnnys!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

GreaseSpot

VIP Member
Swerving across lanes. Dots of doom personal highlights for me.
Forget the only 200 page. Low word/content count Large print. Limited storiesLots of line drawings, no real content pamphlet book that most instashammers get offered or self publish. Mario's almanac sounded like the real fun read. The three pages of predictions he wrote after the psychic consultation with a stranger that just keep coming true.
Such a shame but wholly predictable (get it 🤣) that he can't find them in tat towers 🥴🙄🤯
Amusing that he has attic envy. If he had an attic he would decor the shit out of spring apparently!

• Haha
  • Wow

Freefalling

VIP Member
He's a real man ma lovelie. 😘

Ah canni believe ah jist typed that, wull block and report masel' and never message this page again. 😞
Get right back in yer ain lane doll and give your heid a shake, manly + Maz do not go together 🤮 those hairy wee leggies were 100% filtered 🤣

Spine bright, tattie hearts to ya hen

• Haha

Sloggingaway

Chatty Member
Plus she's taller than him, so is my soon to be 7 year old. I'd bet ma hoose she can spell better, string a sentence together better and dress better than Oor resident numptie nuts too 🙄

I can't get ma heid round him living on the Gaza strip while buying really expensive brands. I'll stick to my dupes in my desirable postcode
I know … I don’t even have a washing up bowl or a drainer ( harbours grime imo and another thing to keep clean)
I must be losing in life… excuse me whilst I go off to finish my 12 hour shift, already done 2.5 hours..
To pay for my house with a front and back door and my jollies … 😎

• Heart
  • Haha

puddleduck

VIP Member
Oh my God and breathe... does he ever go on and I can only understand fifty percent of what he says.
But I got he wants to write a book. He wants to do a new range of candles and melts and he's definitely going to do a couple of collabs at Christmas.
I also have a horrible feeling his Christmas theme is going to be Barbie. Needs to tap up the skank because she could help him out with that. Actually maybe that's why she started following him, maybe he reached out.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

SuzyE

VIP Member
Greedy is a scammer, her and her wife (think they are married). They don't care who the scam either, old people, charities, it's all the same to them. She's the scum of the earth
Nasty bastards. I'm pleased l don't follow her page, but I'll be popping on for a nose now....Hope that pisses Mario off knowing how much he hates it 😂

• Haha

Madge2022

VIP Member
Ma lovelies am swerving outta ma lane tae tell youse all that Marion’s before picture wasnae his actual before picture. Ah could tell as it didnae look like he’d been eating wotsits… here is his actual teef before #unfiltered View attachment 2071204

View attachment 2071205
That's my dinner just came back up. Aye ah dae get aw cosy and huv dinner early #fact

Ah luv a wee new thread oan a Saturday night #treatit

• Haha
  • Wow

pinkwaferbiscuit

Chatty Member
I'm already in witness protection and booked some plastic surgery #madgewho
This wud be Marion if he went, acting aw billy big bawz wi his lassies.
View attachment 2086423
Marion is quite right though, canni take it way ye, but youse cud move tae a better house, rather than huving bulgy shelves full of tat. 🤷
Thread suggestion:

canni take it way ye, but youse cud move tae a better house, rather than huving bulgy shelves full of tat.

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha