Cleaning with Mario #96 Marion's had a right mare, letting Nathan Todd cut his hair #heyyouguys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s probably right, most men would shrivel up and die at the sound of its screeching voice🥔👌🏽
I think what he meant to say with his lack of basic grammar is that 95% of his followers are women not that 95% of women follow him. Stupid arse that he is 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She’s a bleeping wrong un. Probably the worst instascammer there is.She brought me to tattle 2019 when I thought it was going to be a horrible place and how could people be so mean about her, she was was having a snot fest about it in her car, fair to say ive never left. 😂
Yipe I was also brought here because of her🤥 and my eyes were well and truly opened. 🤯

Reactions: 14
Yipe I was also brought here because of her🤥 and my eyes were well and truly opened. 🤯
Youse tattle witches huv influenced me to broaden my tattle horizons and try new lanes…maybe ahl end up staying in this lane but im away fur a wee nose

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Youse tattle witches huv influenced me to broaden my tattle horizons and try new lanes…maybe ahl end up staying in this lane but im away fur a wee nose
yikes, just read her wiki. I had heard of her but just thought she was a loser sheep like Mario. Turns out she’s a full on con artist

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Hello ma lovelies! It's been a very long time but I'm back following our Marion again. Today's stories enraged me!
PTWM is what led me to Tattle 3 years ago, I was a super fan and thought she was funny, amazing, loved hearing about her family etc.
Then I read about her Paypal fraud amongst other things. I doubt any of you have the time to read through her 2095 threads but she isn't the most honest person.
Her Hubby was a cop for many years (in a very loose way, mostly paper shuffling) and decided to take a career break last year. More like he had been using his job to look up people he thought was trolling his missus and was let go. There are news stories to back this up. Everyone Rach meets she love bombs, they find her out and end up leaving her.
So glad to be back 💗

• Heart
  • Wow
I just noticed he used the 🥹 Emoji with the missing person appeal that you use when you find something incredibly cute. How does he get a simple screenshot and share so wrong? 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Before Marion posts about Paul O’Grady, just let it be known that Lily Savage would’ve hated him and thought he was a bleep. And that’s aw ahv got tae say the day ma lovelies.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I knew the little rat would be jumping on the bandwagon after seeing Hinch’s post. He's never mentioned Paul O'Grady and the Battersea dog and cat show in all the time he's posted.

Mario, feck right off, you're a fake bastard 🖕🖕

Screenshot_20230329-084704_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Hello ma lovelies! It's been a very long time but I'm back following our Marion again. Today's stories enraged me!
PTWM is what led me to Tattle 3 years ago, I was a super fan and thought she was funny, amazing, loved hearing about her family etc.
Then I read about her Paypal fraud amongst other things. I doubt any of you have the time to read through her 2095 threads but she isn't the most honest person.
Her Hubby was a cop for many years (in a very loose way, mostly paper shuffling) and decided to take a career break last year. More like he had been using his job to look up people he thought was trolling his missus and was let go. There are news stories to back this up. Everyone Rach meets she love bombs, they find her out and end up leaving her.
So glad to be back 💗
Welcome back ma lovelie!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I thought youse snakes had veered outta yer lanes into a new thread I hadn't seen anything all day but no, Marion is so bloody boring people cant be arsed talking about him. Factual

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Bit off topic here, but big thank you to whoever mentioned Lyonsleaf skin products a couple of weeks ago! They are brilliant and my stupid sore face skin loves them. I hadn't ever heard of them before.

To get back on topic, Maz you're a fat slag

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.