Cleaning with Mario #96 Marion's had a right mare, letting Nathan Todd cut his hair #heyyouguys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A lady I work with has that hot pink tracksuit from Primark 😂😂 I suppose it could be in both the men's and women's section!!? 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Urgh he’s rotten!
Didn’t know Costa sold cups of pish.
Maybe he got the green to twin with mother rendall Princess Fiona. He can be Shrek and Deek the wee donkey.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The cat is so cute I wish he would let her go to a nice home where she can roam for further than 6ft and not be suffocated by fumes of zoflora and death breath

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I take it back what I sad earlier, what was o thinking believing Marion was treatin his niece or friends kid but then I remembered his niece is never around him nor does he have any mates with children. Should had known he be out spending on himself. Didn't he buy a white company candle not long ago? What's point in buying stuff for it to just lie about like use up what you have. Reason why he can't spend way he does is because his rent is buttons, he doesn't go on holidays, weekends away, no kids, no car. His outgoing will be rent, council tax, heating it's mainly Primark he buys all his clothes from, bought jazzy shirts last week... Why? Not like they're going on holiday or have nights out planned lol.
I'm glad am a saver and not a spender. These two don't have pot to piss in. Another thing being council if his cooker microwave fridge broke he can get a grant from housing association who can supply him with goods of he also on low income.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Love how he changed his slippers 3 times for the wee Primani fashion show - the crocs, the genuine replica uggs and IKEA jobs 😂😂😂

What a life, imagine living in that tit tip and buying high end brands, makes me howl with laughter. Can imagine them looking down their noses at people, sauntering along to the Quadrant swinging their designer bags. Honestly, not a pot to piss in but not a care in the world

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Wee Deek tallying up the Klarna debt while baby gurl Ryan takes a piss on the breeze-block Dairylea tapas table
Wee Deek is gonna be foaming at the moo with that trackie he has on, nae debates 🍀 she’ll be foond deed. It was he, Derek, in the high footfall area wae the sash 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
£70 spent at The White Company. Mare diffusers and mare oils.

The man has nay control.

336301707_241255348338041_8316835289302338818_n.jpg
336339909_1020262829387665_4022748383295497183_n.jpg
337135368_262311132805546_7213364453106111535_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Big Lorna his therapist needs to coach him on his spending addiction instead of how to cope with folk slagging him rotten for his actions!!!!!! Oh wait she’s coining it in off him😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.