Cleaning with Mario #96 Marion's had a right mare, letting Nathan Todd cut his hair #heyyouguys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We gone from McGill's buses to trains now on a city link. He's defo on a coach because there is a sign saying services 1m 😂
His favorite time to think is on a load old smelly coach, full off people.
My fav place is to relax and think is in a sunny hot country by a pool which I will be doing in few weeks with family at my MIL & FIL house in France. Soo ayyye Marion you do really need to get out more if this is what you think you're best life is.

Also what a twit imagine encouraging someone to leave a well paid job to do absolutely nothing and go into cleaning. My dream job is cleaning!! Said no one ever unless it was creating your own product or cleaning business. I don't believe that was a legit message, I hope it wasn't or they are as mental as Marion.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Pair of them look like a green cloud puffs out when they breathe ma hens
happy S A T U R D A Y 💎💎💎

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Whenever Marion uploads these out the window Main Character stories it always reminds me of this TikTokker which is a total parody account 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Hello ma lovelies. You may at may not remember Previously on this app that is no ma job I told you I left ma job as a social worker due to high levels of stress caused by underfunding and I became a cleaner- less stress more money but no steak house vouchers. However I would just like to confirm that it was no me that wrote this message to Mario.
Ah bet it's just coincidence youse both huv a hoat chocolate stashun tae. Dae ye huv fresh frozen raspberries tae fur yer bespoke Starbucks drink? 🤣
---
What are you talking about. His DMs have been INSANE from that electric photo of the pair. The Chemistry was oozing from them. Relationship goals.
Mebbes that's wit's causing the hairdo. Aw that electricity between them.⚡

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The only time he’s ever posted a plate of edible food and it’s because someone obviously gave him a gift card

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He’s moving up in the world with his M&S lunch. Now he’s tasted the fillet steak and is moving on up from castlevecchi

• Haha
Reactions: 27
M&S lunch with a discount no doubt. Reckon they are away for overnight, poor Rayn how will she survive.
He talks of cat not being able to go elsewhere or be looked after but the guy has NEVER tried her in a cattery just too lazy to get a cat box and have to get on a bus with her or there is none near him... Ohh how much easier life would be if you learnt to drive Marion.

Reactions: 20
Please say the rocky horror show is in Edinburgh the night 🤞🏻

• Haha
Happy S A T U R D A Y💎 ma luvlies. I got forced fae the gym again, ma abs hurt. bleeping bleep. Seeing that fake message made me laugh and made them hurt even mair😂 if anycunts getting life advice fae Mazda they need a lobotomy, factual.

Anyway, we’re treating oorselfs tae a nandos, utter wealth vibes and so forth, I’ll suggest a mcgills bus tae him as our form of travel. Having a motors getting wae tae old for me…👌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m extremely crabbit that he’s gone to M&S and is having the truffled mushroom sandwich thing. That’s my absolute favourite. I think I’m mildly addicted. It’s spoiled for me now.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A
Aye it’s on at the Playhouse tonight. The crowds will be chantin him oan from the rafters when they see Saint Mario has blessed the building 😂
Aff tae treatit masel tae some M&S treats in preparation fur the night

• Haha
Reactions: 14
M&S lunch with a discount no doubt. Reckon they are away for overnight, poor Rayn how will she survive.
He talks of cat not being able to go elsewhere or be looked after but the guy has NEVER tried her in a cattery just too lazy to get a cat box and have to get on a bus with her or there is none near him... Ohh how much easier life would be if you learnt to drive Marion.
I'm wondering if it's the matinee they are going to, so they get aw cosy fur 8pm which is a late night for oor Marion.
---
Aff tae treatit masel tae some M&S treats in preparation fur the night
Huv youse goat a bespoke treat boax fur them?

• Haha
A
Aye it’s on at the Playhouse tonight. The crowds will be chantin him oan from the rafters when they see Saint Mario has blessed the building 😂
Do they have a matinee show though? If nae then that’s oot as he needs to be hame and aw cosy in his wee goonie and stolen hotel slippers by 6pm.

Edited to add that he’s already there, must be the 5pm showing and it lasts 2 hours so it’ll be a late night for them. 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.