Cleaning with Mario #96 Marion's had a right mare, letting Nathan Todd cut his hair #heyyouguys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello ma lovelies. You may at may not remember Previously on this app that is no ma job I told you I left ma job as a social worker due to high levels of stress caused by underfunding and I became a cleaner- less stress more money but no steak house vouchers. However I would just like to confirm that it was no me that wrote this message to Mario.
Maybe you inspired that fake message ma lovie!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
View attachment 2037632
Hahahaha surely he’s sent this to himself. I can’t cope with this on this new day of dawn hens 😂
People in full time jobs are resorting to using food banks. For some it’s eat it heat , and this walloper wants us to believe someone gave up well paid job. Please think Mario before you type utter bile . Your plating with people’s mental health.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
To be fair, I have known of a few hospital social workers that have given up their jobs to go into retail, admin, etc. so wouldn't say it was impossible. Currently the workloads, the understaffed, underfunding and constant feeling like you cannot do your best for people have had a number decide to leave, at least for a temporary break. I have no doubt if you are a good cleaner, don't poison people with chemical overuse and remember to do skirting boards you could probably make much more an hr working for yourself than a social worker employed in the public sector at the moment. However the ones I have known leave/take these breaks have either had jobs lined up, or if starting out on their own in something have the financial security of a partner able to fund a lot of their financial commitments because of the likely adhoc nature of starting a business thay requires finding 'clients' or building a customer base. I don't think any of them would have left their secure job without having a job secured if it risked them becoming dependent on UC. Can you imagine looking at someone working barely part time hours, owning nothing that hasn't come from one of the plastic tat shops (so nothing of any significance) and thinking that's what you'd base a big career move on? Fake IG happiness? How sad for that social worker!

Missed a week nearly! I cannot believe he's starting seeing some nonsense life coach rather than getting a proper therapist too. FFS, he could pay his sister less to blow smoke up his arse and tell him what he wants to hear (unless she wouldn't...) for as much use as NLP is without actual recognised therapies. And as for hating and trolling...hahahaha! I don't like what influencers have become. I can stand by some who are genuinely out there making a stand in terms of body positivity, exposing politicians, health, financial advice, climate stuff, fast fashion stuff, etc. I cannot stand those out there who are merely salespeople selling fake lives to vulnerable people. The sad thing is Mario doesn't even fit into that category either as much as he desperately wants to! I don't hate Mario, I pity him. I pity the pathetic little life he has in which he has been given a significant following through Hinch shout outs but has been incapable of doing anything with it because he was far too desperate for the likes so became the pathetic vulnerable person the influencers pray on. He is the one needing to keep up with the fake lives portrayed by the big instashammers.

Now don't get me wrong, I can see what a vile person he has shown himself to be. The venom out his mouth over that Hinch trip to Scotland, the poor cat, his old social media posts, the way her reacted when someone politely pointed out the problem with fast fashion, etc. IF he is working the system to fund this pathetic life for IG likes, then even more morally reprehensible behaviour. But to make out you have haters when realistically most are just watching the car crash of someone so easily influenced because it is strangely fascinating to see someone so oblivious to their shopping and IG addiction to keep up with people who wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire, all the while sharing delusional thoughts where he believes he actually believes he is helping people!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Notice how Gingivitis boy isn’t smiling to the camera today, breath must be honking with those rampant gums🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ohhh just catching up I knew I wasn’t going mad about seeing a social worker post on here about going into cleaning! Marion disnae read this vile app though

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Know I'm way late to the party, but...
Screenshot_20230318-113032_Chrome.jpg

Also loving the fact that he thinks 374 non-followers are 'haters and trolls' rather than that probably being a result of the algorithm feeding us people we have never come across before. No Mario, most will be actual followers or using IG viewers. You have followers who watch for the incredulously pathetic behaviours, and the rest don't give you IG views and use third party sites! What a tool!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Nope, this has to be a message to himself as usual, but if it's not, then this is the stupid mentality of his followers, because no one in their right mind, especially in today's climate would give up a well paid job without having a new one lined up first. And he's showing his mentality by cheering them on for doing it.
Mario, as ever is a backward bastard
Screenshot_20230318-112313_Instagram.jpg

Don't take advice from this imbecile kids. Because you too could end up like him 👎
Screenshot_20230318-112232_Instagram.jpg

Still trying to prove him and Derek are made for each other...Bin him Derek. You and Domboi look much better than that narcissist 😜
Screenshot_20230318-112356_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Why do pictures of the two of them together actually make me shudder 🫣
They just give me the absolute fear 🥹
What are you talking about. His DMs have been INSANE from that electric photo of the pair. The Chemistry was oozing from them. Relationship goals.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He's such a sad little weirdo to stop his meal, drinks etc.. to show the gram his pictures. He must think no one else has a life...I'm only posting because the adverts are on 😂

View attachment 2036592
It wae the druggies doonstairs, in the high footfall hallway, wae a giant reed diffuser

Nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He didn’t send it to himself - it makes sense, is spelled correctly, and uses recognisable grammar.

It’s a piss take. Somebody is very amused at themselves this morning, cos the gullible numpty took their dm seriously!

• Haha
  • Heart
I am aforementioned social worker turned cleaner. I left my job due to the fact that the stress was literally killing me. But it took me months to make the decision, many tears, lots of conversations with my partner, colleagues etc, not on a whim from following a dick from Instagram. There is a certain level of English one must have to complete the endless amount of paperwork and unfortunately the message he’s posted proves that level has not been reached. You’re fooling no one Mario but yourself. Also not all cleaners are on minimum wage, I do high end houses and charge loads 🤑dQUOTE="Realhousemouse, post: 14420064, member: 3282"]
[/QUOTE]

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Can imagine him tae Derek just before taking the day’s “loving” picture.

“Keep youse mouth shut cause them tattle witches take the piss oot o your rancid, bleeding gums!”
---
Can imagine him tae Derek just before taking the day’s “loving” picture.

“Keep youse mouth shut cause them tattle witches take the piss oot o your rancid, bleeding gums!”

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Maybe he sat all through his dinner squinting at his phone trying to work out how to spell ‘colleagues’? Then gave up and went with client cos it was easier 🤣

Colleeg
Caleag
Coleigeue
Colleegue
Coelleag
Coleagea
College
Coleauguae
Client
Workmate
Ave fixed that fur you hen so aye tonsa love

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am aforementioned social worker turned cleaner. I left my job due to the fact that the stress was literally killing me. But it took me months to make the decision, many tears, lots of conversations with my partner, colleagues etc, not on a whim from following a dick from Instagram. There is a certain level of English one must have to complete the endless amount of paperwork and unfortunately the message he’s posted proves that level has not been reached. You’re fooling no one Mario but yourself. Also not all cleaners are on minimum wage, I do high end houses and charge loads 🤑dQUOTE="Realhousemouse, post: 14420064, member: 3282"]
[/QUOTE]
Good on you hen, chanting you on from
The rooftops. My friend cleans highend houses and offices and makes good money. Good work life balance for her too. And she’s bloody good at it.

However this message Martin has received, I just can’t believe to be factual. Like you said, it’s something you wouldn’t do off the back off someone on instagram. It wouldn’t happen overnight, you would think it all through. But we all know he’s made that up. The dead give away signs to me are the constant use of exclamation marks. Maybe he’s paid one of the junkies from the landing below to send him a message xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Mr Peach made a joke about shart cards today, never been more proud 🥲
On a similar note, I'v been feeling a bit unwell this morning and came down the stairs (stairs indoors, Mario, smell the wealth)
Him indoors asked how I was to which I replied "a bit rough and nae debates" Never actually said it out loud before, only in my head. Send help Hens, tonsa love

• Haha
  • Heart
Another pic of him and deek? We are being treated today.

BCA56FFA-F5FE-4485-9E71-60EFE1FBFF8D.png

Great game to play with friends and family? How would he know? He hasn’t got any friends other than that rough bugger with the ginger hair who opened all his cupboards that time. And he only seems to be with family when he goes to his nieces dance classes :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 27

View attachment 2038150
Great game to play with friends and family? How would he know? He hasn’t got any friends other than that rough bugger with the ginger hair who opened all his cupboards that time. And he only seems to be with family when he goes to his nieces dance classes :unsure:
"that rough bugger with the ginger hair"
DED! 💀😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

View attachment 2038150
That game sounds like Cluedo that l played as a kid.

Is that him off to see his therapist, who's not a therapist 😂

Screenshot_20230318-132930_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.