Cleaning with Mario #96 Marion's had a right mare, letting Nathan Todd cut his hair #heyyouguys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not forgetting semi chem ,nathan Todd, avamay, ballybrows, woodhill dental centre the list is endless so aye and so forth
Oh and the time he caused Hobbycraft tae sell oot of pumpkins..
Back in ma ain lane

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh and the time he caused Hobbycraft tae sell oot of pumpkins..
Back in ma ain lane
But he is still living his life as it should be in Derek's his pencil case whilst his huns are scamming their sheep to buy mansions so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Youse ur aww a bunch o nasty trolls! He built they businesses from the groon up and so forth!! They’d be nothin withoot
I Marian!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hens I’ve definitely did a massive uturn out of my own lane here but this morning as I was standing in my double rainfall shower - (smell the wealth - no pencilcase sized dark and dingy shower for me) and went to pick up my purple elvive shampoo (not influenced by Martin) I thought to myself, why the duck does he buy shampoo when he has no hair? He could use fairly liquid or just soap.:unsure:

Anyway, that’s enough thoughts for today. I’m away out to my live my life as it should be, to spine bright and so forth. Will treat myself to some lethal cocktails and a cheeky plate of not beige food. Keep your power my lovelies, and if any of you have any problems then don’t message me again capesh? My post my rules nea debate xoxoxo💎💎💎

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hello ma lovelies ! It’s been a while ! I’ve been in a coma and That app isn’t my full time jawb ! So stay in ye lane before any of youse come for me!

I canny cope with Marion’s new hair cut 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 it has to be a tattler who did that

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He won’t be getting cat insurance because he can’t even buy the poor wee thing a cat tree. Mario doesn’t buy things if they’re not for him and him only. He will have posted that just for something to post because he’s a sad boring fat wanker.xo
Aye to get his menopausal mafia to msg and ask if rain baby gurwl is absolutely fhine so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He won’t be getting cat insurance because he can’t even buy the poor wee thing a cat tree. Mario doesn’t buy things if they’re not for him and him only. He will have posted that just for something to post because he’s a sad boring fat wanker.xo
Or because he wants it #gifted....grifter

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.